A dude wins HS girls 200m race in Oregon

17,038 Views | 151 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by Al Bula
akm91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

If Gallagher had competed in the Boys' 200-meter in Sherwood on Saturday, a time of 25.49 would have resulted in finishing in 61st place.
Not even top 50.

What the trans trackster would place if competed against boys
doubledog
We are witnessing the death of women's sports. For universities, let's take that money we would send on women's sports and reinvest it in Science, Math and Engineering. Or let's stop men from competing as women and save women's sports, I am ok with that.

riverrataggie
AG
He got 2nd place in 400. lol. How embarrassing
SupaManu
AG
riverrataggie said:

He got 2nd place in 400. lol. How embarrassing

I saw a video looks like he let up at the end and let the girl pass him.
StandUpforAmerica
I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
StandUpforAmerica
One of these is not like the other.

I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
SupaManu
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

One of these is not like the other.

He's twice their size and still came in second
oldarmyjess66
AG
Muy said:

Meh. Don't care. They vote for this lunacy and need to feel more pain from their stupid decisions.
Yes...but please keep these morons confined to Oregon..
StandUpforAmerica
And another one....

Baron von Bulsh
You can go from boy to girl AND from Brown to Garcia???

Holy appropriation, Batman
Anubus
Viper16 said:

Anubus said:

jja79 said:

Girls aren't taking spots in boys sports and I don't have any daughters.

What sport have girls taken boy's spots in sports?

Example https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2020-12-12/sarah-fuller-makes-history-first-female-score-major-conference-football-game

That's your example!!

She kicked an extra point!

Put her on offense and in the backfield and see if she can compete in Men's NCAA Football........she would get crushed!

LOL!

I saw a video a couple months ago of a wrestling match. I believe it was for high school where a boy had to wrestle against a girl. Instead of wrestling with her he DQed himself. Pretty sure he didn't sign up for that and should not have been put in that situation.
Al Bula
AG
How are women ok with trans nonsense? The trans pervert lobby is literally seeking to get rich by eradicating the female sex. That is a fact.

There is a special place in hell for these evil greedy people who are preying on the mentally ill people by giving them hormone blockers and augmenting/mutilating their bodies.

Clown world.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.