Hunger Strike for Palestine...

7,010 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by oysterbayAG
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

I laughed. But she's not even close to slump buster material…

I'll take the slump, thank you very much.
Squadron7
AG
LMCane said:

Literally "Fatties for Palestine" should be the only ones on the hunger strike!

FREE GLP1 Wegovy drugs for Palestine Weight Loss!!

I wonder how many of those explosions in Gaza are actually one of these being thrown off of a roof.
BadMoonRisin
AG
So, basically what she is saying is that nobody ****ing cares.

Probably the most correct thing this person has ever said in their entire life.
American Hardwood
AG
I'd say that if a doctor walked by and you were still upright and whining into a microphone, that would qualify as 'monitoring' to me. I don't think she really is worried about her health. She sounds more like an entitled brat that didn't get enough of daddy's attention and now she wants 'new daddy' to notice her.
Street Fighter
AG
If they die....they die.
bam02
AG
I literally am on day four of a five day water fast. In other words I haven't eaten since Sunday which I think is the same day or before she started. This is shockingly easy. I'm still working a busy stressful job and then working out every day. And she's now whining about being hungry… Lol.
LMCane
ProgN
I can't stand that little Doom Goblin.
txags92
AG
Wow, I hope the university is working hard to come up with a solution to appease her. It is likely going to take two buses and an uber ride to get on her good side.
American Hardwood
AG
Any updates on the fatty? I couldn't find anything. Honestly, I'm kinda hoping she went into a hunger induced fit of rage and ate a fellow protestor.
agent-maroon
AG
Would NOT want to get caught between her and the sudden appearance of a bag of fast food after Day 2 of the "fast".

Just sayin...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
oysterbayAG
AG
Whoever is in charge of this hunger strike couldn't be majoring in " Marketing "

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.