John Sharp wants to hear from you

8,719 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Burdizzo
Next Year is the Year
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe I'm naive but how has he wielded so much power at A&M this long? You would think the BMAs would've forced him out a while ago
Ellis Wyatt
He is a wolf in sheep's clothing. But he's a good Ag, so he gets a pass.
EagleCamden
AG
Ag CPA said:

EagleCamden said:

Well, guess what? He wrote me back.

Looks like all you guys too busy to voice your opinion will continue to sit on the sideline like a peanut gallery. Did you know that one of the top 5 regrets of those on their death bed is not expressing your feelings? If you don't think TAMU traditions and conservative heritage are worth a hand written note to the head guy in charge, then you shouldn't complain when it radical change happens right in front of your face.

So what did his admin tell you?

Unless his admin forged his signature- she didn't write me.
Rongagin71
AG
Looks like there is some action involving Sharp's Admin.
https://texasscorecard.com/investigations/am-suspends-title-ix-administrator-begins-investigation/
WestAustinAg
AG
That is great news. I support the Texas Scorecard. Even if it embarrasses my alma mater. In this case the school obviously hired a bad actor who cares nothing about educating young people and instead uses his position to practice nefarious social re-engineering of our society.
rwtxag83
AG
Rongagin71 said:

Looks like there is some action involving Sharp's Admin.
https://texasscorecard.com/investigations/am-suspends-title-ix-administrator-begins-investigation/
They need to fire his ass. Immediately. No room for agenda driven crusaders.
Greater love hath no man than this....
Ag CPA
AG
EagleCamden said:

Ag CPA said:

EagleCamden said:

Looks like all you guys too busy to voice your opinion will continue to sit on the sideline like a peanut gallery. Did you know that one of the top 5 regrets of those on their death bed is not expressing your feelings? If you don't think TAMU traditions and conservative heritage are worth a hand written note to the head guy in charge, then you shouldn't complain when it radical change happens right in front of your face.

OK, so what did the letter say? Did you get an autographed photo and some helmet stickers?
Stat Monitor Repairman
annie88
AG
No, he doesn't really want to hear from me.

He would not like what I have to say.
annie88
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

No, he's just an old Ag not a good Ag.

There's a big difference.
Ellis Wyatt
annie88 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

No, he's just an old Ag not a good Ag.

I agree. But that's the defense I see from so many. Saw it today, even.

I call a spade a spade. I don't care if they went to my school, my church, or they're a family member.
Hey Doc, my psoas is sore
Wearer of the Ring
AG
He meant in the shower with their daughters.
FJB
EagleCamden
AG
He said he has some of the same concerns about the Aggie Corps. All DEI positions at TAMU were vacated last Sept. "thanks for caring"
Rapier108
EagleCamden said:

He said he has some of the same concerns about the Aggie Corps. All DEI positions at TAMU were vacated last Sept. "thanks for caring"
They just moved them into other positions or changed their titles.

Some of those same people were caught on video saying they had every intention of continuing to impose their DEI agenda, just calling it something else and do not care what the law says.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Burdizzo
AG
Ag CPA said:

EagleCamden said:

Ag CPA said:

EagleCamden said:

OK, so what did the letter say? Did you get an autographed photo and some helmet stickers?

An old pencil from the ButterKrust bakery tour that had teeth marks.
Burdizzo
AG
Next Year is the Year said:

Maybe I'm naive but how has he wielded so much power at A&M this long? You would think the BMAs would've forced him out a while ago

Contrary to what many people think, not all old rich BMAs are conservatives. I saw Jon Hagler speak at Muster in the early 2000s. He was full bore pushing Ray Bowen's Vision 2020. When. I talked to him afterward and let him know I had heard V2020 was not really popular among some old age I knew, he acted surprised.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.