Cuomo opens up about ivermectin

6,335 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by Daddy
El Gallo Blanco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jja79 said:

et98 said:

Talk **** about Cuomo all you want, but there aren't many folks out there man enough to go on the record and say "I was wrong." I don't know why this is gaining so much traction now, but he's been saying this for over a year.

I'm not saying you should forget what he said when was under CNN's thumb. But we should be encouraging this, not discouraging it.

Y'all are trying to win political points when y'all should focus on winning the argument.

I don't believe he said he was wrong. He said they were wrong and we were given bad information. Didn't hear him owning up to spreading misinformation himself.
Self worshiping meatheads like him and his brother are incapable of this.
agwrestler
AG
Tumble Weed said:

My doctor prescribed it to me.

I tend to get my prescriptions from my doctor, not CNN. Glad that there were physicians out there that did the right thing, even when it was unpopular.

If only the pharmacies wold honor the Rx...
jja79
AG
the poster I was replying to was patting him on the back for admitting he was wrong when in fact he pointed the finger at others for being wrong. In true democrat fashion he didn't admit his own F up.
El Gallo Blanco
jja79 said:

the poster I was replying to was patting him on the back for admitting he was wrong when in fact he pointed the finger at others for being wrong. In true democrat fashion he didn't admit his own F up.
Yep...even from a jackwagon like Cuomo, I would actually accept an apology if it went far enough and was sincer. Don't think he's capable of it.
boulderaggie
AG
peacedude said:

Additions:
-HCQ worked for the infected
-IVM worked for the infected
-Natural Immunity superseded all meds or treatments
-Sunlight killed the airborne virus particulates
-Vitamin D was a great natural treatment (from sunlight)
Next set of conspiracy theories to be confirmed:
-Vaccines weaken immunity
-Vaccines cause cancer
-Vaccines cause long white blood clots
-Vaccines cause pericarditis
-Viral shedding is happening
-mRNA alters DNA

Tumble Weed
agwrestler said:

Tumble Weed said:

I tend to get my prescriptions from my doctor, not CNN. Glad that there were physicians out there that did the right thing, even when it was unpopular.

My script was filled, but it early in the pandemic before the horse paste hysteria.
Illustrious Potentate
AG
Tumble Weed said:

agwrestler said:

Tumble Weed said:

My script was filled, but it early in the pandemic before the horse paste hysteria.
Between doctors not being willing to stand up and prescribe it and pharmacists not filling the scripts of those that would prescribe it, I basically lost faith in the entire medical community.

It was truly eye opening on how the entire system will fall in line with those pulling the strings.
CanyonAg77
AG
agwrestler said:

Tumble Weed said:

Yeah, I know of an Ivermectin prescription for scabies treatment that was refused because of COVID hysteria and virtue signaling
Texas velvet maestro
The way he whipped up the hatred. that's the thing that gets me. And they have no remorse, take no responsibility.
grabien has the best supercuts.

captkirk
AG
rwtxag83
AG
et98 said:

Talk **** about Cuomo all you want, but there aren't many folks out there man enough to go on the record and say "I was wrong." I don't know why this is gaining so much traction now, but he's been saying this for over a year.

I'm not saying you should forget what he said when was under CNN's thumb. But we should be encouraging this, not discouraging it.

Y'all are trying to win political points when y'all should focus on winning the argument.

Saying 'I was given bad information' is not the same as saying 'I was wrong'

He's just deflecting in a feeble attempt to save face.
Greater love hath no man than this....
rwtxag83
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

The way he whipped up the hatred. that's the thing that gets me. And they have no remorse, take no responsibility.
grabien has the best supercuts.

He needs to be called out on this every time he says anything related to it publicly.

Only public dialogue where they are called out on their own lies and inconcistencies will do anything to keep it from happening goign forward from people like him.
Greater love hath no man than this....
ATX_AG_08
AG
Coumo is an idiot simply trying to get on the right side of history after it's way too late. I don't believe he's taking ivermectin. That's a lie. Who's taking ivermectin daily in 2024? Nobody.
snowdog90
ATX_AG_08 said:

Coumo is an idiot simply trying to get on the right side of history after it's way too late. I don't believe he's taking ivermectin. That's a lie. Who's taking ivermectin daily in 2024? Nobody.

I just took a dose yesterday.
ATX_AG_08
AG
For what purpose? I find that very strange at this juncture. Are you old or high risk with comorbidities? I haven't heard of anyone having a severe covid reaction in ages. Even people who were covid fear mongers have pretty much forgotten about it at this point. You still worried abt it?

I took ivermectin when my gf caught it during the height of covid. The last time it went around half my family caught it at a family gathering and I didn't even worry abt it. Spent a whole week with ppl who had it and never caught it. Neither did my 75 yo father. Everyone has natural immunity at this point, and it wasn't even bad the first time I caught it.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

et98 said:

Nah, you do you, but as for me, F that pr*ck. You don't get to mock, belittle, and ridicule others and basically call them stupid and then weasel out of it when you were the one who was proven to be the brainwashed dumbf***.

He's a pretentious meathead, and now he's desperate for $$$ and notoriety and begging the more conservative crowd to accept him and have him on their shows.

He still thinks he is better than you and me. I'd have him on a dog leash cleaning up my dog's poop with his mouth within 30 seconds. He's not the tough guy he thinks he is.
Agree, day years late and a dollar billions of dollars short. This is like the classic non-apology apology. Stick that in your syringe and inject it you miserable snot bubble. Many of us were treated with contempt and that's all I have back for them.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
cevans_40
AG
et98 said:

I was wrong is really different from we were given bad information. He's still a huge dumbass.
BoerneGator
AG
It's about Cuomo's credibility…or lack thereof! He has none! He's a charlatan! A shill! Nothing more!
OPAG
AG
Now if some of these same talking heads morons will come out and do the same with the 'climate change' BS.

That is their next scam that they have ramped up.

Want to know the next one after that?

Aliens,

They are running their plan that they put together back in 1968 with the advent of the Club or Rome.

It is following a biblical sequence as well. It's called the 7 seals of Revelation 6-9 We are in seal number 2 and the climate change scam will lead us to seal 3.

Call me a kook, I don't care, I'll just keep being right. LOL
"only one thing is important!"
Eso si, Que es
et98 said:

The problem is, he is saying he was wrong because everyone was feeding them that information when he was actually wrong for not questioning the information like his job requires him to do.

He has learned anything from this and will toe the party line. Media created this problem
Reality Check
The media started lying to make Trump look bad even before it reached American shores and still haven't stopped.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-says-he-thinks-3-4-coronavirus-death-rate-is-a-false-number/

Of course, Trump was right. It ended up being less than half of that.

But trust the science and mask up, you COVID deniers.

How do I get a Longhorn tag?
AggieVictor10
AG
Never forget what they did.

Never forgive them for the ridicule

Never let them live it down.
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024
nomad2007
AG
Quote:

Lord pFauci authored a paper in 2003 saying that Ivermectin worked against coronaviruses.

You have a link? I want to read it.
maxag42
**** those people. Some lives would have been saved if they took ivermectin. Probably a lot.
carl spacklers hat
I listen to that video and murmur to myself " You mother f--kers"

I took ivermectin, doctor prescribed, and I had family members lecturing me on the ills of ivermectin, as if I hadn't first done my research. Still pisses me off.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
jja79
AG
Many of us went about our lives normally, never wore a mask and weren't stupid enough to even consider participating on a medical experiment. I'm 67 and it's staggering to me how stupid the American population turned out to be.
Smudge
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

For what purpose? I find that very strange at this juncture. Are you old or high risk with comorbidities? I haven't heard of anyone having a severe covid reaction in ages. Even people who were covid fear mongers have pretty much forgotten about it at this point. You still worried abt it?

I took ivermectin when my gf caught it during the height of covid. The last time it went around half my family caught it at a family gathering and I didn't even worry abt it. Spent a whole week with ppl who had it and never caught it. Neither did my 75 yo father. Everyone has natural immunity at this point, and it wasn't even bad the first time I caught it.

I will still take doses for up to a week if I've been around someone I know was positive or potentially positive. Side effects are virtually zero and it'll keep me from getting flu like symptoms (aka Covid). I have no issue with people taking it occasionally as a preventative. Works better than masking.

I've had Covid twice and, while it wasn't terrible, I'd simply rather not get sick. Now, I don't think it's necessary to take it daily and indefinitely at this point, but on an as-needed preventative then it's a great way to mitigate any exposure, and time wasted feeling like crap.
SwigAg11
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

jja79 said:

Wasn't there a guy telling people to consider Ivermectin back in 2020?
Lord pFauci authored a paper in 2003 saying that Ivermectin worked against coronaviruses.

He knew the whole time.

And with the safety profile the drug has, it wouldnt hurt anyone.

People in congress were using it after they tested positive in secret, while simultaneously mocking and censoring those who advocated for it's effectiveness.

I want to bump this post to ask if you have a link on that paper? I would like to read it.
BadMoonRisin
AG
SwigAg11 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

jja79 said:

Wasn't there a guy telling people to consider Ivermectin back in 2020?

He knew the whole time.

And with the safety profile the drug has, it wouldnt hurt anyone.

People in congress were using it after they tested positive in secret, while simultaneously mocking and censoring those who advocated for it's effectiveness.

I want to bump this post to ask if you have a link on that paper? I would like to read it.
I was wrong. The study involved hydroxychloroquine, not Ivermectin.

Fauci pushed back against Trump's hydroxychloroquine + azithromycin cocktail early on in the pandemic, but the study in 2005 indicated that hydroxychloroquine was effective against SARS-COV-2.

Fauci instead pushed ventilators and Remdesivir, which proved to be a death sentence.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Bumping a reply, see above. I was wrong.

It was not ivermectin, it was hydroxychloroquine.
Smudge
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Bumping a reply, see above. I was wrong.

It was not ivermectin, it was hydroxychloroquine.

Yes, wrong in this instance. But hydroxychloroquine is another can of worms that the Fauci faithful don't want to open. It's proven to be an effective therapeutic as well.

The fascinating thing is that just about everything Fauci/cdc/etc said during the pandemic was categorically false. Like a literal straight up lie. From its origins, to how it spread to masks, to masks again, to therapeutics, to social distancing, to school closures, to hospitalization numbers, fatality numbers, everything. Everything. Just about the only thing they were honest and factual about was that it is a corona virus. Sitting here right now I can't come up with one single other example of something they told the truth about.
Daddy
AG
boulderaggie said:

peacedude said:

Additions:
-HCQ worked for the infected
-IVM worked for the infected
-Natural Immunity superseded all meds or treatments
-Sunlight killed the airborne virus particulates
-Vitamin D was a great natural treatment (from sunlight)
Next set of conspiracy theories to be confirmed:
-Vaccines weaken immunity
-Vaccines cause cancer
-Vaccines cause long white blood clots
-Vaccines cause pericarditis
-Viral shedding is happening
-mRNA alters DNA

Many vaccines are causing autism

Remember when rain Man came out
No one heard of it
Now there are kids left and right on the spectrum
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.