Lawsuit sheds light on protest funding

766 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by Cowboy Curtis
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://nypost.com/2024/05/09/us-news/blm-global-network-sues-group-helping-fund-college-protests/

Soros seeded the Tides Foundation. Tides takes donations for lib groups that don't have their non profit tax status yet so donors can write off the money and the orgs don't pay taxes on the donations. Tides hands over money to the groups for a small cut.

Quote:

A progressive non-profit that has been shelling out cash to anti-Israel protest groups is being sued by Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation for fraud and withholding more than $33 million in donations, a bombshell lawsuit claims.

Tides Foundation, which has managed hundreds of millions in donations for progressive groups since it was founded in 1976, has "refused to honor its promises and continues to commandeer BLMGNF's donations," according to the 285-page lawsuit filed in California Superior Court, Los Angeles County, on Monday.
Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Ironic their name is similar to a laundry detergent.

Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Ag with kids
AG
Sounds like BLM is upset they couldn't buy another house in California.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Why are Republicans not doing this?

Why does no one go after Soros?

Money s the only reason I can reasonably think of
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Ag87H2O
AG
Give it long enough, the leftists will eventually turn on themselves fighting over who gets the biggest piece of the graft. They don't take kindly to others dipping into their share of the pie.

It's kind of like watching a good old fashioned mob turf war. I hope both sides lose.
bobbranco
AG
How much money does Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, the McCains, etc. among others receive from Soros?
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

Valid questions. What would R's purchase with money? Would they purchase some group to stand in front of Planned Parenthoods? Hire teams to get individuals/families out of bed to go to church? I will say that our election game is very weak. It would be worth the money to hire professional street walking door knockers to get R's out to vote. I am so lazy when it is my time to do that.

The Soros bloodline should disappear. I am not saying how, but poof, they gone. Perhaps they volunteer.
Cowboy Curtis
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

Republicans are the Washington Generals to the Globalist Globetrotters
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.