RFK Jr. wants full term abortions nationwide

5,060 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

My only question is that RFK Jr. or is that the worm talking? Dude NOBODY wants that.
El Gallo Blanco
The guys is a freak. I am sure even Pol Pot and Stalin had common sense views on a few things. This is an opinion only an irration, out of tough monster would have.
IndividualFreedom
and there you have it.... dude straight up says murdering babies is just fine. That is the type of person he is.

General Jack D. Ripper
Yeah, I liked him but that's a huge no for me. Was gonna vote for him but not now.
We’ve gone from “safe, free and effective” to “bro, the vax didn’t kill THAT many people”.
BlueTaze
He better walk that one back. That's probably a death nail if not.

My guess is he comes out with a statement saying thats his "personal view", but he would not use executive power either way on abortion. That he would let congress and SCOTUS resolve.

I gave him benefit of doubt on guns, bc he punted to congress. But he should have punted to states on this.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Trump just locked in moderates.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
GeorgiAg said:

My only question is that RFK Jr. or is that the worm talking? Dude NOBODY wants that.
Lots of Democrats apparently do want that.
#FJB
Owlagdad
LOL. Has he left Catholic Church?
This might siphon more Biden voters to him.
GeorgiAg
AG
Grammar nazi, checking in! Death Knell.

https://brians.wsu.edu/2016/05/25/death-rail/
Hungry Ojos
I'll never understand how a fellow human being could have such disregard for another living being. Good Lord.
Corn Pop
Yeah, that was a stupid ass way of saying I'm a Democrat but I'm for state rights in this case.

Edit: my fault for posting before watching.

That was incredibly idiotic. Identity politics at its finest here. Speaking to his base. If nothing else why not just say, "take it completely out of the governments hands and leave it to the woman and her doctor." That's still wrong, but **** it's better than saying I'm fine with people killing babies. These people are disgusting.
BMX Bandit
Wait, I was told that he's just a classic liberal and not someone with a radical agenda.
The Banned
Absolutely idiotic
rgag12
AG
You sure that was RFK, and not his brain worm controlling him?
hph6203
AG
Was going to meme vote for him just to piss everyone off for "wasting a vote," but not after that.
BlueTaze
Very different response here....he bounces between a cap at 3 months and leave it to states.

Sims
AG
Just so I'm clear, we're parsing between RFK wants to kill some of the babies versus RFK wants to kill all of the babies?
Texas velvet maestro
Amazing. every time he gets going, he soon begins putting off Trump voters and thrilling the left.
bobbranco
AG
Kennedy family full of ghouls.
American Hardwood
AG
At this rate, he will be a lock on a good percentage of Biden voters.
annie88
AG
Absolutely disgusting.
annie88
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

Amazing. every time he gets going, he soon begins putting off Trump voters and thrilling the left.

When has he "gotten going"

His whole campaign appears to be a complete joke.
Jason C.
AG
Owlagdad said:

LOL. Has he left Catholic Church?
This might siphon more Biden voters to him.

Bidens and Kennedys have always had their own version of the a Catholic Church.
annie88
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

I'll never understand how a fellow human being could have such disregard for another living being. Good Lord.

I bet if most of these people watched these late term abortions, they would change their mind. Or at least you would hope they would.
AgNav93
AG
I always crack up at the things the left wants government to stay out of and what they want them involved in. Take an experimental vaccine? It's not your body, your choice. Abortion? Stay out my business big government. Such hypocrits.
Buford T. Justice
AG
In this situation, I'm wondering if that is what he really believes, or is he moving the goalposts for another party and/or candidate?

If that is what he believes is right, and feels good about it, then he needs to be institutionalized.
"Gimme a diablo sandwhich and a dr. pepper...to go"
annie88
AG
AgNav93 said:

I always crack up at the things the left wants government to stay out of and what they want them involved in. Take an experimental vaccine? It's not your body, your choice. Abortion? Stay out my business big government. Such hypocrits.

Yep, remember, they wanted people that had not had vaccines to be barred from doing anything in life and basically forced to stay home. They can't even see the parallels.

And these aren't just your average wacko at home with a Twitter account. These are well-known political and public figures.
Logos Stick
But he doesn't have any radical left wing positions. That's what one of his supporters said on another thread.

Lololol
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
can you imagine how far off the deep end the left has gone for rfk jr to be palatable to american voters. the center is now far left and your a radical if your in the center from a decade ago. rfk jr is better than biden who isn't? but is that a ringing endorsement.
HarryRocket
Gross
GeorgiAg
AG
Logos Stick said:

But he doesn't have any radical left wing positions. That's what one of his supporters said on another thread.

Lololol
That is the farthest left you can get.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
Our population is so stupid and lacks the ability to think critically that candidates have to make abortion a pillar of their platform. Not economic or business reform or detailed plans to improve the middle class. It is abortion.
Mowdy Ag
AG
GeorgiAg said:

....aaaannnnndddd...

...we have a new one to add to the TexAgs vocabulary of acyrologia.
GeorgiAg
AG
Mowdy Ag said:

GeorgiAg said:

....aaaannnnndddd...

...we have a new one to add to the TexAgs vocabulary of acyrologia.
Well I just learned a new word. Thank you.
AgDad121619
AG
GeorgiAg said:

oh noes. Guess I have to vote Biden again
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.