Metroplex
Sponsored by

1310 The Ticket - Hardline Question

2,090,248 Views | 19258 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by zag213004
tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well his username is based on an elementary school calculator trickā€¦
The Pilot
AG
When's the last time there was a topic argument with literally only one person supporting it?
Hincemm
AG
The Pilot said:

When's the last time there was a topic argument with literally only one person supporting it?
that one guy who thought dave lane was entertaining?
double aught
AG
I mean, he's better than Danny.
AG
Stive said:

80085 said:

Rudyjax said:

powerbelly said:

80085 said:

junes loves roundabouts. who would have guessed
Everybody should love roundabouts.
Roundabouts are amazing.

Only idiots don't like them.

wrong, only idiots like them

We found the guy that doesn't know how to enter and exit a roundabout.

i take it all back
white settlement and henderson is awesome
AgCMT
AG
Dave's a good dude that definitely paid his dues to get there. He plays a good role in the new line up. I absolutely enjoy his bit more than Danny.
The Pilot
AG
Hincemm said:

The Pilot said:

that one guy who thought dave lane was entertaining?
Even that's not it. I like Dave.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
AgCMT said:

Dave's a good dude that definitely paid his dues to get there. He plays a good role in the new line up. I absolutely enjoy his bit more than Danny.
I am a fan of Dave. As he has become more comfortable and secure in his new role, he has really leaned in to it. He is always on the edge of inappropriate which makes for good radio. And he seems to bring Corby over to that lane too and away from the woke Corby.
zag213004
AG
VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

AgCMT said:

I am a fan of Dave. As he has become more comfortable and secure in his new role, he has really leaned in to it. He is always on the edge of inappropriate which makes for good radio. And he seems to bring Corby over to that lane too and away from the woke Corby.

He has grown on me as well. I like when he pushes it to the edge and it either devolves into chaos or bob has to say "careful"
First Page Refresh
Page 551 of 551

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.