Houston
Sponsored by

Primary Care Physician for a Guy

5,228 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by Whoop Delecto
Beerosch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Went to Dr. Ifedi based on this thread. Took awhile to get in, but I really liked him. I got diagnosed with shingles on Wednesday evening at the urgent care by our house. I followed up with Dr. Ifedi's office first thing Thursday morning. Left a voice mail for his nurse before 9am. Left another at 4:30pm. Finally called this morning right at 8am, and I got a hold of her. She was absolutely useless on giving any advice or help. I told her I'd like a follow up appointment on Monday, and when she transferred me to make an appointment they didn't have anything until April. What good is a good doctor that you can't see when you're sick and has a ****ty office staff?
txags92
AG
Marauder Blue 6 said:

txags92 said:

AgLiving06 said:

txags92 said:

Dr Christopher Finnila at Medical Clinic of Houston (aka Sunset Clinic). I have recommended him for years and he is by far the best doc I have ever had. There are several users from Texags that are now patients of his. I honestly have never heard a bad word about any of their docs. They seems to attract a really high quality group of doctors. They have their own group of rooms at Methodist hospital and their own group of hospitalists there who will care for you if a doc from MCH sends you over there. Not sure who their MCH pcp was, but the MCH hospitalist was the one caring for George HW Bush over his last few years before he passed away whenever he ended up at Methodist.

He's not taking new patients
I can understand why. I wonder if his concierge service slots filled up completely already. If not, I wonder if he would accept a new patient via that service?
I've heard you might have a chance of him taking you as a new patient if you're already a patient with another doctor in the clinic. He's still pimping the concierge service to existing patients.
Dr. Finnila just became the new managing partner of the MCH practice, so I doubt he starts taking on new patients any time soon. CHRISTOPHER J. FINNILA, M.D., F.A.C.P. IS MEDICAL CLINIC OF HOUSTON'S NEW MANAGING PARTNER | Medical Clinic of Houston (mchllp.com)
Whoop Delecto
AG
If can't get Finnila then Russell Radoff is excellent. He was my pcp before Obamacare
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.