Houston
Sponsored by

****CITY UNDER SIEGE - 2024****

96,432 Views | 854 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by maroon barchetta
Bondag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Jugstore Cowboy
AG

Wanted for another shooting at beautiful Jackson Square Apartments, off Braeswood and Chimney Rock.

Those apartments used to be fairly quiet, mostly filled with retirees and young couples. I wish I could put my finger on what exactly has changed in the last 10 years, or why the Circle K by them has turned into a circus after dark.
AJ02
AG
Definitely all the Asians living in that area now. Nothing but a bunch of criminals.
txags92
AG
Jugstore Cowboy said:

Wanted for another shooting at beautiful Jackson Square Apartments, off Braeswood and Chimney Rock.

Those apartments used to be fairly quiet, mostly filled with retirees and young couples. I wish I could put my finger on what exactly has changed in the last 10 years, or why the Circle K by them has turned into a circus after dark.
2005 was more than 10 years ago. I think the migration that occurred that year might have something to do with things.
Al Bula
AG
Must be the short access roads and drive ways.
Ciboag96
Quality covered parking.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Not really crime related (afaik), but someone got run over by a metro bus on Rusk this morning and the body was under/between the two rear tires when I walked by.
Irish 2.0
Ryan the Temp said:

Not really crime related (afaik), but someone got run over by a metro bus on Rusk this morning and the body was under/between the two rear tires when I walked by.
That'll cost the city a few million they don't have.
bigjag19
AG
Would pics or it didn't happen be in bad taste?
SW AG80
AG
Yes
maroon barchetta
bigjag19 said:

Would pics or it didn't happen be in bad taste?

This isn't the 1970's San Antonio newspapers.
Ryan the Temp
AG
The body is still there under the bus tires almost 3 hours later.
maroon barchetta
Good Lord.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Pedestrian in a crosswalk, with a walk signal. Looks like the Metro bus driver ran the red light.
maroon barchetta
https://abc13.com/post/pedestrian-killed-accident-involving-metro-bus-downtown-houston/14895417/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.