Houston
Sponsored by

Elder lawyer/estate lawyer north houston/conroe

929 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Tex100
kubiak03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My dad passed away last year and left some challenges for my mother unfortunately.

She hired a lawyer to get all the probate stuff going but that lawyer has been absolutely horrible assisting her, informing her, communicating etc.

Any recommendations for a lawyer who deals with elder law etc?
KDubAg
AG
Check out these pages..

Good luck

Recs for Real Estate lawyers in Houston | TexAgs

Looking for recs for Probate attorney in Montgomery County | TexAgs

Probate / Estate Lawyer Recommendations? Houston | TexAgs

Any Probate Lawyers to recommend in Houston? | TexAgs
MAS444
AG
https://mayopoland.com/
cheeky
AG
Hard to get on the calendar for any good estate attorney these days due to the looming sunset provisions concerning estate taxes. Anyone who is readily available is going to be a general practitioner who delves into the area with no expertise. But maybe you don't need expertise. Make sure whomever you hire is well groomed for the applicable county probate court. Very often it's more about who you know to navigate the process. Favored attorneys will get quicker results because they know the judge, clerks, etc.
slimjimsims
AG
Jim Dossey

https://www.dossey.com/
ccolley68
AG
That's who we use as it was who my in laws used for years all their stuff. He dealt with the dad Dale before he passed away but his kids seem to be running the ship well. Can't speak necessarily to the quality of their work as nothing has had the need to be put to a test in court. Just that all of us use them.
Tex100
AG
I am board certified is estate planning and probate law.
Tex100
AG
cheeky said:

Hard to get on the calendar for any good estate attorney these days due to the looming sunset provisions concerning estate taxes. Anyone who is readily available is going to be a general practitioner who delves into the area with no expertise. But maybe you don't need expertise. Make sure whomever you hire is well groomed for the applicable county probate court. Very often it's more about who you know to navigate the process. Favored attorneys will get quicker results because they know the judge, clerks, etc.
. Not true.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.