This is so dumb..

1,385 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by FIDO95
FIDO95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
But teen me thinks this is amazing. The "winking" head light is the deal breaker. Truth be told, my '82 F150 didn't have fold up lights. But I would have tried the move anyway.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BrazosDog02
AG
My old F150 had an I6, so this maneuver would have needed to be done on wet grass and 10mph.
PMD03
AG
That is very dangerous.

Not the car move. The girl transporting screeching hawks inside of her car.
FIDO95
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

My old F150 had an I6, so this maneuver would have needed to be done on wet grass and 10mph.
Don't be hating on the straight 6 (that was under my hood as well)!?! The rear end of the truck was so light you could fish tail it in high humidy rolling out of the driveway. My dad "fixed" mine up by getting it an up to date paint job. It was supposed to be dark blue with a beige stripe which was popular at the time. He took to a "connection" he had on the Southside of SA. It came back dark blue with banana yellow stripe. Good times.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.