BMW dealership recommendation

1,261 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Garrelli 5000
stallion6
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I hate car buying but time to purchase a new SUV for my wife. Would appreciate any good BMW dealership recommendations. Also, maybe a name of a god sales manager if you had a good experience. Appreciate your time.
Sazerac
AG
They all think they are God

Since you didn't put a city I'm 99% sure you're in CS so choose the closest one because the vehicle will be in the shop.
Corps_Ag12
AG
Sazerac said:

They all think they are God

Since you didn't put a city I'm 99% sure you're in CS so choose the closest one because the vehicle will be in the shop.

Thankfully there's one in CS now haha
dodger02
AG
You could be in B/CS, Dallas, St Louis, or Spokane.

Mind dropping a pin?
Johnny Foosball
AG
I work at a BMW dealership in Austin. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
malenurse
AG
Buy a 1 or 2 year old model. BMWs rank very low on depreciation of luxury suvs
Mas89
AG
f2foxes2001
AG
Independence H-D
I really like the dealership in College Station.
nortex97
AG
I recommend finding a good Lexus dealership to save the long term frustration of being a BMW lessor/owner.
Independence H-D
We've experienced no issues with our BMWs. And the dealership is excellent. Although, my mantra is that I would never own one outside of warranty.
aggiedata
AG
Smart mantra but they depreciate rapidly after warranty goes out so you pay one way or the other.
Independence H-D
We have leased the last two for my wife. Simply because she likes to change cars a lot. The experience has been good for us..
SteveA
AG
Quote:

I recommend finding a good Lexus dealership to save the long term frustration of being a BMW lessor/owner.
Except Lexus cars are boring.
aggiedata
AG
SteveA said:

Quote:

One time my 530's steering wheel locked up as I was driving. Now that wasn't boring at all.
Independence H-D
aggiedata said:

SteveA said:

Quote:

One time my 530's steering wheel locked up as I was driving. Now that wasn't boring at all.

We had a Lexus SUV and enjoyed it. Two issues. One, having to take it to Houston to get it worked on. Number two, my daughter who was about four or five at the time ripped the door handle out of the door while trying to open it while it was locked. To be fair, she is freakishly strong.
aggiedata
AG
When you say worked on, you mean scheduled maintenance? If out of warranty I would consider a local shop.
Independence H-D
It was under warranty..
Garrelli 5000
AG
Here you go BCS poster. Ask for David Billman. Tell him Garrelli5000 sent you.

https://www.bmwofanchorage.com/
Take the trash out staff.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.