Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

**** 2024 Fat Loss & Health Goals ****

34,005 Views | 425 Replies | Last: 54 min ago by bagger05
texag06ish
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My weight stayed flat for the first time in 41 weeks.

I'm pissed. I reviewed the data and I have no one to blame but myself. It's ****ing go time this week.

200 is still attainable by 06/03/24 goal date.
bagger05
AG
LFG!!!!!
Agzonfire
Agzonfire said:

Agzonfire said:

Agzonfire said:

Agzonfire said:

Agzonfire said:

Current: 263
June goal: 250
2024 goal: 240

Update. 258 this morning. If I hit goals early, I'm good with that. I didn't want to put out some crazy number that would seem unattainable at the time. Or maybe I go under the goal weights and then slowly gain to where I still hit the numbers. I don't know, I just want this to be something that lasts and not a 1-2 month sprint.

256. 2lbs a month isn't impressive but I'll take it! Going on night walks after the baby goes to bed has been nice. Helps me relax and wind down. I'm excited for when we time change and we can go on walks after dinner again.

251.3 this morning. Kind of shocked as it's been a sluggish month, with spring break thrown in there also. Night walks have become pretty regular and not snacking at night are the only things I can think of for the progress. I've gotten several compliments from friends and coworkers which has been awesome. Hope everyone has a great week!

Still at 251, mostly posting this for my own accountability. Just booked a Vegas trip in August, so I'm changing my goals a little.
I really think that if I keep my current pace and be a little strict on my diet I can get to 239 by 8/15/24. So, 4.5 months, 12 lbs. My only concern is how busy the summer months are, with vacations planned pretty much every other weekend. But that's just an easy excuse that old me wod use!
Anyways, I hope everyone is giving it their best I know it's not easy (or everyone would do it)

245 this morning. Feeling good but have definitely slowed down as it's gotten hotter outside. Seeing people go from. 245 to 200 in 5-6 months gives me a lot of confidence that I can reach and beat my goals. Great job everyone, keep it up.
bagger05
AG
Tweaked the workout program and back at it hard today.
proudaggie02
AG
I've lost 30+ since the end of December, with low carb/carb cycling (~1600 cals/180 protein/50 carbs on M-T-TH-F, 2 days/week around 2000 cals/180 p/120 c, and mini cheat Saturdays around 2800/225 carbs), a lot of cardio (mostly HIIT, some VO2 max, and a little Zone 2), and lifting about 3x week. I'm 236 and probably 17-18% based on progress since my dexa scan 5 weeks ago.

I'm starting to change away from a mentality of lose weight rapidly and lift enough to keep muscle, to more of a flexible eating, lift more, body recomp, and maybe lose 10 more pounds over the next 3 months. I have a little fear of easing up, but I look forward to enjoying food more while still eating healthy most of the time. I think the lowest I'd want to get is 220 and 14-15%. I'm planning to reduce from 4 low carb days weekly to 2 weekly, and to weigh every week and be prepared to cut weight/tighten diet if I ever start sniffing 240.
bagger05
AG
Love this plan and mindset.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.