Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Terry Bussey

8,690 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Sip du jour
Tanker123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He ran something like a 10.6 100, so he has some wheels, but he is not Achane fast.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
Tanker123 said:

He ran something like a 10.6 100, so he has some wheels, but he is not Achane fast.
A 10.6 is flying. That is elite football speed. There is one gear faster than that, that gear is world class track speed which is almost exclusively run by track athletes and not football players. There are going to be very few players on the field on both teams that can run with or faster than a player with the speed of a 10.6.
NewEra2023
AG
He can cut pretty much on a dime. Hope he can be ready to return kicks for us soon.

I've envisioned a breakaway return against ND as changing the game.
barnag
maroonthrunthru said:

My comment wasn't about Bussey…

It was about the level of the competition I witnessed on the video…

I EXPECTED him to be a man among boys versus that level of competition… The competition was underwhelming….

I'm sure he'll be GREAT at A&M…. Just like all the other 2A talent does in the SEC…

go away sip. Nobody cares. Bussey was a baller in 2A and will be in the SEC. Get your popcorn ready.
oldschoolcat
AG
Tanker123 said:

Well, they refused to get Achane in space so....2 yards and a cloud of dust it is.
Craigy
Can I be about ecstatic about Bussey and still have something wrong with me?
Sip du jour
We wanted him and so did many other big time programs. I'm sure everyone accounted for the 2A in the recruitment.
I'd guess he's a solid player.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.