Tickets in Oakland

484 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by WoMD
Booma94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I will be in Oakland on Memorial Day weekend and saw the Astros will be there that weekend. I want to go to a game, and was expecting to get a great deal on tickets since they average about 5000 people per game, but was shocked to find that tickets are more expensive than I expected.

Is it possible to get a cheap ticket and sit anywhere, or are the stadium personnel enforcing ticket assignments since they don't really care about alienating the fans?

Any advice is appreciated.
BCSWguru
They were running a deal for a 59 dollar suite ticket. Also had some 4-packs if Im not mistaken.

I bought a mid price ticket and moved almost wherever.
agproducer
AG
When I went in 2018, I bought a $1 ticket from a scalper in the parking lot and sat anywhere.
WoMD
Never spent more than $5 per ticket going to an As game. Spent way more in parking than getting into the stadium.

And yes, you basically can sit wherever you want. Or at least that's how it used to be a few years back.

Loved the games there. Good fans, perfect weather, just a great way to spend an afternoon.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.