Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,563,477 Views | 226347 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Charismatic Megafauna
Brewmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bmoochie said:

Wtf kind of day was this?!

I need the Morpheus (matrix) gif here… "What if I told you interest rates are going to be cut soon!" Maybe the markets know cuts are coming
Heineken-Ashi
Brewmaster said:

bmoochie said:

Wtf kind of day was this?!

I need the Morpheus (matrix) gif here… "What if I told you interest rates are going to be cut soon!" Maybe the markets know cuts are coming
You'd be wrong. The markets and it's participants aren't even as accurate as weathermen. That's why the majority of money managers rarely beat the S&P. They've been predicting cuts for how long now? If you told them in January that the best we would get is a single cut in December, how many of them would have predicted 5300?

I actually think there is a setup in place, in both bonds and yields, for rates to come down a bit. But even with my methods of measuring sentiment, I am wrong a lot. Nothing is baked in and nothing is a given. And nobody is omniscient.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
FishrCoAg said:

Just sold a June 160 put for 2.25. Spread was .75 bid 4.xx ask

Followed you here but only got $2. Sp jumped after close so probably an easy $200
First Page Refresh
Page 6468 of 6468

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.