Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,769,834 Views | 62795 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by Jock 07
Chipotlemonger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wrapping up a work trip to Burlington, VT. It's a beautiful place and the town is pretty neat. Here are a few of the highlight beers. If I lived up here I think I would constantly have a lager from Von Trapp around. This one was stellar from them.

The rice lager was great, and I probably don't need to talk up the Heady.

swampstander
AG
Chipotlemonger said:

Wrapping up a work trip to Burlington, VT. It's a beautiful place and the town is pretty neat. Here are a few of the highlight beers. If I lived up here I think I would constantly have a lager from Von Trapp around. This one was stellar from them.

The rice lager was great, and I probably don't need to talk up the Heady.

We actually have reservations at the Trapp Family Lodge for a few nights later this summer. Cannot wait.
swampstander
AG
Staying at the Lodge at Grist Iron Brewery tonight, Burdett NY. This is my "free" beer that came with our room. It's called Lake Life IPA and it's good. That's Seneca Lake in the background.

Had to add this: Hoppiness Amplified, bourbon barrel aged double ipa. They call it a double but at 12% plus??? It's amazing anyway.

Kyle98
AG
TDY at Fort Indiantown Gap, PA today and tomorrow, so stopped in at Troegs for dinner.

Perpetual Haze

Graffiti Highway IPA

Quincey P. Morris
AG
Still super tasty.

Jock 07
AG
Some pretty fresh sue

First Page Refresh
Page 1795 of 1795

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.