Does Blue Bell Park have an elevator?

1,588 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Hehateme1
Aggies76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For someone who has just had knee replacement surgery and needs to get to section 206?
jkag89
https://12thman.com/sports/2020/7/7/blue-bell-park-accessibility
trouble
AG
There is an elevator to get to the concourse but there's not one to get up the steps to the 2nd level or beyond the first rows of the section.

This page is kind of all over the place but the contact information for ADA seating is on it.

tamc93
AG
Fairly certain that it gets you to the suite area, but then you will have to walk back down to your section.
12th Man Ag
AG
You can take an elevator to the 100 level, but, as trouble mentioned, there is nothing to get you from the 100 level to the 200 level. You will have to walk up 10-12 steps. And, unless you are on Row 1 of 206, you will have to climb stairs to your row.
BQ_90
AG
Quote:

Accessible Seating

A wheelchair user and companion will be permitted, subject to availability, to exchange tickets that they have purchased for accessible and companion seats in a manner that affords them reasonable accommodation and accessibility. Patrons who do not require wheelchair accessible seating but require other special accommodations may also exchange tickets for alternative locations that better accommodate their needs.
call and see if you can swap seats for accessible ones, i know the ones on 3rd base side are hardly used
Aggies76
AG
Thanks for these helpful responses!
SHSU-AG
My father takes the elevator, ground floor, at the suite entrance to the second floor and walks down to our seats in sec. 209.
Hustle, hit, never quit!
TheBonifaceOption
Jace's bat is called The Elevator.
greg.w.h
AG
jkag89 said:

I'm so confused..

"Elevators

Elevators are located at the venue for fans' convenience. While a ticket is required for entry into the stadium, you do not need a pass to use the elevators at Kyle Field. As a reminder, all bags will be searched upon entry to the stadium.
3Gen80Ag
AG
There is an elevator that goes to the patio area where handicap deck seating is right by the suites next to Section 209 (home plate side of section). I had friends who were in Section 209 who needed assistance and they used the elevator all the time to get to their seats in 209 before and after the games.
12th Man Ag
AG
But the OP is asking about 206. There is no easy way to get to 206 unless you can walk up 10-12 steps. And, if you aren't on Row 1, you will have to walk up more steps.
missinAggieland
AG
Aggies76 said:

For someone who has just had knee replacement surgery and needs to get to section 206?

Yes. We attended a game 1 week after my daughter had ACL surgery in the fall. The elevator takes you up to the concourse. They should have ADA seating from there if needed. Our daughter opted to crutch down a few steps to some seats behind the dugout on the first base sideline.

This was for the fall game so we didn't have to worry about crowds.

You should call and ask about the ADA seating options. They may let you trade tickets.
Hehateme1
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.