*****Official Dallas Stars 2023-2024 Season Thread*****

316,015 Views | 6130 Replies | Last: 52 min ago by micahb2002
twilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The D is going to have to drop down to attack soon
gtaggie_08
AG
Marchment and Faksa not on the bench
ryanhnc10
AG
dvldog said:

Is it me or are the lines getting all mixed up right now?

Faksa and Marchment are hurt and we are starting to run out of time
Kashchei
AG
So can we call up Bourque for Saturday? WTF not at this rate...
dvldog
AG
Looks like Stank and Pavs switched places. Maybe to get Hintz and Robo going?
joshpettett
AG
GrapevineAg said:

rather be fishing said:

EastSideAg2002 said:

Dont care, got World Series....this is the only thing I may have to comfort me soon

Would much rather have a Stanley cup

Yeah, I've seen all of our Big 4 sports teams win, and they're all great, but the Cup is next level for me. I'd give my left nut for another one.

I'd give both, I don't need anymore kids.
sburg2007
The rangers and stars offenses are just brutal right now.
Tksymm7
AG
Watching Joe Pavelski hurts right now.
joshpettett
AG
Tksymm7 said:

Watching Joe Pavelski hurts right now.

If we can survive this, he'll find a way to bring value at some point in the playoffs
DeangeloVickers
AG
Most frustrating periods ever?!?!
Out in Left Field
AG
Just one lucky bounce to go our way please
GrapevineAg
AG
And we get the opposing goalie montage. Let's put another one past this guy.
Kashchei
AG
Say what you want about Vegas being cheaters (it is what it is), but Dallas needed to show up, and losing 2 straight at home to open the series is unacceptable. This team is soft. Mentally and physically.
ryanhnc10
AG
Pathetic
DeangeloVickers
AG
Ugh
sburg2007
Put a fork in em.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Well there's that
FriscoKid
AG
Well ****
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Damn. Sucks. Hate Vegas, but they look damned good.
rather be fishing
AG
Damnit
TV Casualty
AG
This what had me worried about matching up with Vegas. The Stars just can't score on them. Getting to three goals feels like it takes a miracle.
Out in Left Field
AG
Phat32
AG
**** Vegas
joshpettett
AG
Kashchei said:

Say what you want about Vegas being cheaters (it is what it is), but Dallas needed to show up, and losing 2 straight at home to open the series is unacceptable. This team is soft. Mentally and physically.

How many goals scored by players who shouldn't have been there. 1 in game 1. 1 in game 2. Both games were 1 goal games.
Jack Ruby
Disappointing for sure. I felt like all of us were in a happy place when it came to Dallas sports just a couple weeks ago. Ugh.
Tksymm7
AG
Tough series with two evenly matched teams. We're in every period, we just have to finish chances. Oh well, off to Vegas we go. We've been a better road team this year anyways.
ryanhnc10
AG
joshpettett said:

Kashchei said:

How many goals scored by players who shouldn't have been there. 1 in game 1. 1 in game 2. Both games were 1 goal games.

You ain't winning **** scoring one goal
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
joshpettett said:

Kashchei said:

3-1 .

Take this tech math elsewhere
Kashchei
AG
joshpettett said:

Kashchei said:

They're still playing though. The NHL isn't going to do **** about it now. The Stars had to overcome and they didn't.
beagle2009
AG
Tksymm7 said:

Tough series with two evenly matched teams. We're in every period, we just have to finish chances. Oh well, off to Vegas we go. We've been a better road team this year anyways.

There is no way we come back from this
JWinTX
Jack Ruby said:

Disappointing for sure. I felt like all of us were in a happy place when it came to Dallas sports just a couple weeks ago. Ugh.

The moment that Vegas lost their last regular season game and got that last wild card spot instead of facing Edmonton was when I knew that this was gonna be a huge problem for Dallas. Vegas mugged us last year and we did nothing to suggest we could beat them in the regular season. Sometimes, a champion knows they can beat you, even if you're very good.
Tksymm7
AG
Yeah, odds are low with how the offense is struggling.
Tksymm7
AG
I think you have to hat tip Vegas a lot though. They're just a machine and maybe the best team in the league when healthy. It's BS what they have been able to do, but you can't do anything about it.
joshpettett
AG
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

joshpettett said:

Kashchei said:

3-1 .

Take this tech math elsewhere

Obviously the empty netter doesn't happen if the guy they picked up at the trade deadline doesn't score....

Speaking of tech intelligence.
joshpettett
AG
Kashchei said:

joshpettett said:

Kashchei said:

They're still playing though. The NHL isn't going to do **** about it now. The Stars had to overcome and they didn't.

Because who is? Most likely no one. Just like last year.
First Page Last Page
Page 97 of 176

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.