Genderseason

3,078 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by ts5641
dreyOO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The more these idiots talk, the more they show it's total bull**** and they're all attention seeking freaks

And this just makes it easier to show my kids exactly how stupid this is, and how its all a bunch of social contagion within the weak-minded.

ETA: It's only 3 min, but it shows a total moron talking about how she feels more fem or masculine depending on the ****ing weather. Climate change might put a dent in that.
AggDogg61
Wonder what gender it will be when it is burning in hell.
BaileyAg
AG
That thing had an ex?
techno-ag
AG
Chromosomes are a biological fact.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
doubledog
Confusion is a sign of a serious mental illness.
Ag87H2O
AG

People like this girl are why IQs ared dropping across this country per the other thread.

Also - keep your kids away from chicks with colored hair. It's a dead giveaway they are mental cases.

Harry Stone
AG
Mental disorder.
bobbranco
AG
She and her sisters have serious issues. Mental cases many.

Quote:

Depression and anxiety affect women in their estrogen-producing years more often than men or postmenopausal women. Estrogen is also linked to mood disruptions that occur only in women -- premenstrual syndrome, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and postpartum depression.

https://www.webmd.com/women/estrogen-and-womens-emotions
Cyprian
AG

ABATTBQ11
AG
I would honestly applaud any bearded man who walks into a women's locker room in some "gender inclusive" state like California claiming to be a woman who doesn't need to conform to patriarchal gendernorms of femininity.
Urban Ag
AG
dreyOO said:

The more these idiots talk, the more they show it's total bull**** and they're all attention seeking freaks

And this just makes it easier to show my kids exactly how stupid this is, and how its all a bunch of social contagion within the weak-minded.

ETA: It's only 3 min, but it shows a total moron talking about how she feels more fem or masculine depending on the ****ing weather. Climate change might put a dent in that.
made it to about the 1:15 mark and folded.

This person has basically nothing of value to offer society. It seems her entire existence is an obsession with gender identity, sexuality, and appearance. She appears to be in her 20's, hard to say, what if that energy was spent on a career?

She'll likely never breed, never lead, never really contribute anything of value. A life wasted on unhealthy pursuits and almost a certainty mental and emotional instability, depression, and probably worse.

This is what leftism does.
Average Joe
AG
Wait, I wear shorts more in the summer and jeans more in the winter.
tysker
AG
People are trying too hard to be original.

And I thought we weren't supposed to gender identify someone based on their clothes but this human suggests certain clothing types or styles can express a gender.

At a certain point I wonder if these people are mostly afraid they may be boring, common normies like all the rest of us.
TexasAggie_97
AG
techno-ag said:

How do you know? Are you even qualified to have an opinion? ARE YOU A BIOLOGIST?
techno-ag
AG
TexasAggie_97 said:

techno-ag said:

How do you know? Are you even qualified to have an opinion? ARE YOU A BIOLOGIST?
Don't need to be. I read a science textbook once.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
ValleyRatAg
AG
Made it 15 seconds. I can't devote 3 min of my life to that. Wow.
GaryClare
AG
While watching I wondered, what does that person do for a living? (see that, pronoun sensitive!). The only thing I can think of was serving coffee at Starbucks. Maybe a professor at a college. Where else could this person work and who would hire it?

torrid
AG
Cyprian said:

First thing I thought of. I imagined going back and forth with different groups of alphabet people.
Muy
AG
Someone needs to let this thing know that nobody cares what it has to say.
AggieVictor10
AG
What are we supposed to be discussing here?
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024
BrazosDog02
AG
AggDogg61 said:

Wonder what gender it will be when it is burning in hell.

As judgmental as society is these days, I suspect many will be able to answer a question like this from personal experience.
TAMU1990
AG
These people will NEVER be able to escape the fact when someone digs their body up in 500+ years it will be identified as their correct gender. No transgenders in archaeology. You are what you are.
TexasAggiesWin
S
AggieVictor10 said:

What are we supposed to be discussing here?
Does any of this nonsense make sense?

A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Sometimes I wish I could take these people with me when I go to the rigs for field visits. I would love to see the look on these people's face when they run into a 70 year old coonass company man that worked his way up from roustabout and is now in charge of putting a hole in the ground as fast as his rig can drill. There is zero room for this bull**** in the real world and watching them get face to face with that fact would be priceless.
Maroon Dawn
AG
This is the nature of Leftism

It can never sit still but must always be destroying, even the things it created to destroy other things until eventually it destroys itself and takes us all with it
Faustus
Maroon Dawn said:

This is the nature of Leftism

It can never sit still but must always be destroying, even the things it created to destroy other things until eventually it destroys itself and takes us all with it

After that it will finally be ComebackSZN.
Logos Stick
It's spiritual darkness.
ts5641
Shameful the left has created a culture exalting mental illness. The weak minded are the ones paying the price.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.