Imagine being 22ish and having your first consequence.

12,591 Views | 103 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by jickyjack1
BTHOB-98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Breanna Brocker should've been focusing on studying for finals and graduating. Yet, Brocker wasted her time being destructive and supporting terrorist by breaking and entering and trespassing (allegedly per police reports.).

Now she is suspended and is unsure about her future. I am so glad that I was tough on my kids!!

Ryan the Temp
AG
Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequence.
jja79
AG
She doesn't even know what she was supporting.
pfo
AG
She is a complete idiot.
rgag12
AG
Finally a protestor comes clean on what's fueling their motivations.

flakrat
AG
Good do dumb crap dumb crap happens
BTHOB-98
I was just curious what kind of upbringing she had so I looked her up on Facebook and from there went to her mother's Facebook page. I can tell you that grade school and college did not indoctrinate her. The parents started that process.
zephyr88
AG
Liberal tears are glorious... each and every time.
gkaggie08
AG
Her speaking ability is like nails to a chalkboard. When every other word is um or like, I can't take you seriously and have serious doubts about your mental faculties
Owlagdad
If it had been me that received consequences for being a dumbass like that. I would have accepted my fate. Maybe try again somewhere, maybe work construction or something until my suspension over. Just brought up that way.
Lol, dad told all of us boys " If you flunk out of school, on your way home, stop by the recruiter." Not something I wanted to do during Viet Nam. I was going as an officer if I was going over there.
Transfer, JC just wasn't an option for being a dumbass.
EX TEXASEX
BTHOB-98 said:

Breanna Brocker should've been focusing on studying for finals and graduating. Yet, Brocker wasted her time being destructive and supporting terrorist by breaking and entering and trespassing (allegedly per police reports.).

Now she is suspended and is unsure about her future. I am so glad that I was tough on my kids!!

Looks like y'all just met .
#FJB
OdessaAg
AG
BTHOB-98 said:

Simple solution, don't be a a dumb beech…..there, problem solved.
GAC06
AG
Looks like she's getting an education after all
91AggieLawyer
AG
rgag12 said:

Finally a protestor comes clean on what's fueling their motivations.

They're right. I used to always check with the guys at the Jewish House about Psych exams! (Always got bad news).
Bryanisbest
AG
Weird girl with pink bandana on head. I can't tell what her real emotion is. She is half laughing half crying all the way through the interview.
Poot
Prime example of play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
JaxDad
AG
She thinks herself bold and a hero. Is this generation that far gone?
zephyr88
AG
She's a theater major, we're probably already paying for her education anyhow.
ABATTBQ11
AG
She should have been suspended/expelled and denied a degree
flashplayer
AG
She wasn't even crying. Zero actual tears. What kind of moron laughs as their fake cry?

One who can only reference "the cause" and has no idea what she was supporting.
ShaggySLC
JaxDad said:

She thinks herself bold and a hero. Is this generation that far gone?
She didn't get the life of happiness she was promised for supporting the cause. Kinda like that suicide bomber that didn't quiet blow himself up in a restaurant and was asking where his virgins were. Reality is sinking in for this girl about what the cause will do for her.
Jock 07
AG
Exhibit A of the higher education bubble ready to burst.
AGinHI
AG
BTHOB-98 said:

Uhm...I'm a little disappointed...uhm...I...I thought I could do whatever I wanted without consequence...
Trajan88
AG
College isn't for everyone.

She's got some bridge troll vibes about her person... maybe that's the career path she should pursue.

aggie93
AG
I'm a victim, feel sorry for me!

She needed to watch this movie

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
She just found out that the rest of the world is not her parents. Maybe this dose of reality will serve her well.

I am so glad we did not coddle our kids.
#FJB
Texker
AG
Bless her heart.
Old Sarge
AG
Breanna stuck her finger in the light socket and got lit up. So, apparently, she would lick her finger and try it again just to see if the outcome would be the same.

For now, she ought to worry about brushing her teeth better. The light socket will be there later, with the same result.

Communists think they are smarter, but hygiene and intelligence seem to escape them.

Green is the new RED.
APHIS AG
BTHOB-98 said:

She does not even regret her decision so that she should receive the consequences gladly.
flyrancher
AG
The word 'idiot' is inadequate. The young lady reflects immaturity on steroids.

She shouldn't be concerned about graduation because she really has no place to go. Her legs will be under Daddy's dinner table as long as it exists.

Can anybody running a business see himself hiring this person, even for an acting job?

Government decisions during the so-called pandemic of COVID, did more damage to the population than most realize. She is typical of the result.
doubledog
Welcome to the real world Miss Breanna Brocker... See you under a bridge somewhere.
LeonardSkinner
When did she get suspended from practicing basic hygiene?
bobbranco
AG
She'll be delivering Amazon Fresh in a minute.
willtackleforfood
AG
There is a perfect term that describes these people.

Useful idiot.

Hammer - nail.
YouBet
AG
We weren't considered popular so we decided to be gay and that's why we are against Israel.

That is literally their reason. LolWut.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.