New Biden bank accounts found, used for receiving laundered money?

5,395 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Alex Delarge
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Comer is still going. Now more than $24 million in payoffs identified to the Biden family

C@LAg
does not matter

house republicans refuse to investigate or prosecute.

they are complicit
jja79
AG
I'm more sick of Republicans jumping in front of cameras than I am the Biden crime family.
Texas Yarddog
AG
Hmmmmm....

Bet that never showed up on his taxes.

Meanwhile 84k agents going after that $600 venmo payment your friend paid you back and clicked the wrong button.
nortex97
AG
They don't call him China Joe for nothing.
AggieMD95
AG
It was just a loan. He will pay it back guys. Don't worry. Just a loan no joke
Thunderstruck xx
AggieMD95 said:

It was just a loan. He will pay it back guys. Don't worry. Just a loan no joke

He'll give you his word as a biden.
gkaggie08
AG
jja79 said:

I'm more sick of Republicans jumping in front of cameras than I am the Biden crime family.

I don't understand this attitude at all. Yes, we are all wishing the Republicans would have more backbone and nail Biden's ass to the wall, but the votes aren't there in the Senate to convict.

The only play Republicans have is to get this information out to the public and basically gin up a public verdict against Biden. The dems in the senate are going to be lockstep, so the only trial we can have is in the court of public opinion. That means stepping in front of as many cameras as you can and tell the public how corrupt Biden and his family are.

He won't be impeached as he should, but this strategy gets blue hairs to stay home on Election Day and hopefully Bidens coattails bring down a few Dem senators.

Once he's out of office, I'm sure there are enough conservative orgs out there ready to wage the same lawfare against him as what's happened to Trump
jja79
AG
Them going on Fox isn't moving the needle.
oh no
AG
C@LAg said:

does not matter

they are complicit
republicans get narrow control of the house. They establish a committee to investigate this long-suspected and now blatant and obvious corruption. They present mountains of evidence substantiating this blatant and obvious corruption. They bring impeachment inquiry based on this evidence, knowing they don't have the senate and cannot remove from office even if they impeach, despite evidence of treason if not proof of one of the most corrupt mutha ****ahs in history. What is your suggestion?

This country has been usurped by a Marxist regime that is using a senile empty suit as its figurehead and no one can do a damn thing about it.

Hell, despite all the proof you should ever need about how evil and corrupt this ****er was before he went senile, the Pravda media arm of the government has half the citizenry believing inflation is down, job growth is a record, the economy is great by sooo many measures, Ukraine's border is more important than ours, government can spend its way out of debt and inflation, we should welcome all prisoners released from El Salvador because we need them to pick crops, more government can change the earth's temperature, old honest Joe is just a middle class normal dude from Scranton that deserves 4 more years to keep building back better, after half a century of nothing it turns out he's a genius and fixed everything, and the anti-communist candidate running against him is a "threat to our democracy(tm)" so he should be imprisoned and removed from ballots so people can't vote for him.

So what is Comer supposed to do?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
They don't want to go any further because they probably have the same or similar setups.

Comer needs to be careful though because he needs to smear Biden enough (justifiably) to jin up some additional uproar and get the evidence in front of voters, but not so much that Dems have a cause to remove Biden from the candidacy for 2024… we want people to not vote for Biden ; we don't want people to vote for his potential replacement. If that makes sense.
fc2112
Can you imagine the 48 point font headlines about this on CNN if it were Trump?
ts5641
Oh man I can't wait for the Republicans to go after him now. Oh wait, we're talking about the feckless party going after the evil party. Nothing will happen.
ts5641
fc2112 said:

Exactly. Can't even imagine their glee if they actually had something on Trump like this instead of these kangaroo charges and trial.
Owlagdad
More and more dope on Joe being leaked. Dems setting him up to get ditched for another candidate?
Thing is,can the money Dems find a dolt to appease them and the ultra lefties?
We can stay tuned. I bet Jill is feeling betrayed. I hope she is loading both barrels to hit back at them. Obama and Axlerod are busy, they want their fool too.
bobbranco
AG
jja79 said:

I'm sick of Biden and Democrats lying and covering up crimes.

But keep white knighting for Biden and Democrats.
bobbranco
AG
jja79 said:

How do they make it onto the nightly news? Or are you out of touch with reality?
Logos Stick
And nothing will happen.

Let's face it. Biden got through this life without facing consequences for his pedophilia and corruption.
jja79
AG
bobbranco said:

jja79 said:

WTF? I despise Biden and believe he belongs in prison for his criminal behavior. My point is the Republicans have been banging this drum for over a year. Stop talking and do something.

No I'm not out of touch with reality. It's time to act and quit talking in a closed circle.
Maroon Dawn
AG
C@LAg said:

does not matter

they are complicit

Your beef is with Dem senators who refuse to convict one of their own no matter how blatantly guilty
Maroon Dawn
AG
jja79 said:

bobbranco said:

jja79 said:

WTF? I despise Biden and believe he belongs in prison for his criminal behavior. My point is the Republicans have been banging this drum for over a year. Stop talking and do something.

No I'm not out of touch with reality. It's time to act and quit talking in a closed circle.

What are they going to do when every Dem senator will refuse to convict no matter how guilty he is
bobbranco
AG
jja79 said:

bobbranco said:

jja79 said:

WTF... EXACTLY!!!

Explain in detail what the Republicans can do about the lying Democrats.

They have no political power, other than exposing the corruption that the fourth estate willfully ignores.

You are out of touch.
C@LAg
Maroon Dawn said:

C@LAg said:

does not matter

they are complicit

Your beef is with Dem senators who refuse to convict one of their own no matter how blatantly guilty
bullcrap.

it is with republicans who will not start the process.

the dems never got trump in the senate either, but they sure got a LOT of mileage from tehir house efforts.

but hey! congrats on capitulating to the dems.

hope you sleep soundly at night while supporting doing nothing.
fixer
fc2112 said:

It'd be like 108 point font. Probably Comic Sans too.

The 48 font sub headlines would be about Trump too:

Trump goes to men's room for second time in an hour

Trump looks up at ceiling during trial

Manhattan DA says he found unpaid parking tickets for Donald Trump, could he finally be sent to jail?
jja79
AG
Democrat Senators are off the hook and won't have to try the case because the spineless Republicans in the house won't actually do anything.
jja79
AG
They can impeach. They won't. Stop making excuses for the flaccid Republicans and call them out.
BTKAG97
AG
The "spineless" Republicans have already filed a bill to impeach which is in committee.

It's rather dumb to be *****ing about "spineless" Republicans not voting for impeachment during the investigative phase.

Democrat Senators have already stated they would not vote to convict if the House votes to impeach.
bobbranco
AG
jja79 said:

They can impeach. They won't. Stop making excuses for the flaccid Republicans and call them out.
You are so lost. How was the Mayorkas impeachment? That was a dry run of failure. No press coverage other than the nightly news and newspapers gaslighting Republicans and memory holing the Democrats corruption.

Continuing investigations, releasing results of the investigations on the alternative news outlets, and then destroying the Democrats at election time is the best path.
bobbranco
AG
jja79 said:

Democrat Senators are off the hook and won't have to try the case because the spineless Republicans in the house won't actually do anything.
Yet here you are sniping Republicans in the back of the head because you don't understand anything about politics.
IndividualFreedom
During the debate Donald should just ignore one of the questions and simply use his time to read off the bank account numbers and give no explanation. The media will talk about that.
bobbranco
AG
IndividualFreedom said:

During the debate Donald should just ignore one of the questions and simply use his time to read off the bank account numbers and give no explanation. The media will talk about that.
CNN will edit that out.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Texas Yarddog said:

Hmmmmm....

Bet that never showed up on his taxes.

Meanwhile 84k agents going after that $600 venmo payment your friend paid you back and clicked the wrong button.
Just had to close an old IRA account with $3 in it and I am not old enough to withdraw without penalty

You can bet I will get a nasty gram from the IRS if I don't file the right form next tax season
captkirk
AG
jja79 said:

Only the network with the highest ratings in America
geoag58
AG
Our federal government is extremely corrupt. Reason and logic will not explain this extreme level of evil and corruption . Look what they did and are doing to President Trump, the only man willing to pull back the curtain and give us a glimpse.

The fact there are so few whistle blowers at the bureaucratic level of the federal government explains a lot. We are past the point of saving and correcting. We are at the point where the federal government needs to be razed and then go back to the original blueprint and rebuild.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
oh no
AG
geoag58 said:

We are at the point where the federal government needs to be razed and then go back to the original blueprint and rebuild.
I agree, but enough people won't agree to the point anything meaningful will be done about it for a long time. We will sit by and watch, ***** about it on forums and social media apps maybe, just like the now extinct upper and middle class people in a once wealthy and thriving Venezuela did.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.