All Humor Contains a Grain of Truth

15 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by The Banned
EX TEXASEX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is funny because it is flled with a bushel of truth !!!

#FJB
AggieVictor10
AG
LMFAO
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024
Urban Ag
AG
Just sent this to my pastor

thank you

He'll fist bump me at church Sunday

Ol Rock
AG
Satan a moderate compared to the current Democrat party.

Nailed it.
EX TEXASEX
Your Welcome.

It is sad that this can even be a subject of the Bee, but here we are .

It is a little longer but these also has some absolute jems in it.

#FJB
Urban Ag
AG
That was incredible.

So, my little brother was a pastor from the early 2000's until about 5-6 years ago. He started a church in the Seattle area that gained quite a large following including a number of pro athletes and other employees of said franchises. Ultimately his own church council voted him out of the church he founded because while he welcomes all LGBTQwhatevers to the church, he would not embrace the lifestyle nor perform same sex marriages.

His wife, my SIL, was at that time working as a principal at private Christian school in the area. Same school then hired my brother as head of multiple departments. Combined, they went from his meager salary as a pastor to what most would consider power couple dual incomes. But it gets better. He writes for several sites that are regularly posted/linked here on F16. I won't get more specific than that.

God works in mysterious ways. The woke killed his church, and God showed him another path, which happened to be a much, much, more lucrative one. ALways makes me smile thinking about it.
ts5641
This is greatness! Although the left is a tool for the devil in reality it shows just how far they've gone.
BigRobSA
"Look at me, I'm awesome, my family is awesome and God is great!"

EX TEXASEX
That is great that he previeled in the end, but also a great story how the left perverts /destroys everything. Takes everything and twists it away from its true purpose and turns it into just another enttty to serve marxism/the left.
I can just hear the leadership speking to a doubting member about what is being preached.
"A church to serve Jesus, you have to be kidding me ? The Lord put us on this Earth to serve George Soros and Karl Marx "
#FJB
Buck Turgidson
It's not just a grain of truth, it's completely true. That's why I don't often laugh at the Babylon Bee - because the topics they lampoon are not laughing matters. The left is collectively pushing an agenda that is indistinguishable from what Satan would advocate. A total rebellion against Gods plan for his creation.
EX TEXASEX
In my defense I did furhter state that the skit had a " bushel " of truth.
#FJB
Ginormus Ag
AG
"Be less white." And he went away because he was very, very white.
The Banned
Ginormus Ag said:

"Be less white." And he went away because he was very, very white.

I was really hoping for the woman at the well: "go, and be a *****"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.