Job Network
Sponsored by

Christian Tech Jobs

1,449 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by aggiez03
testtesttesttest
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy y'all

Over the past several months, I've been putting together a job board called Christian Tech Jobs. I made this to solve a problem that I was running into, which was that it turned out to be pretty difficult and time consuming to find a consolidated list of Christian/faith-based companies that were hiring for software developers.

Whether you identify as Christian or simply appreciate the opportunity to work in a purpose-driven atmosphere, CTJ offers a curated list of technical (and some non-technical) roles at faith-based orgs.

Check it out below and good luck to any of you currently on the job hunt!

https://www.christiantechjobs.io/
Dill-Ag13
AG
That is so cool, hope it takes off!
testtesttesttest
Thank you! All I'm doing right now is building and leaving the rest in God's hands.

At the end of the day, if this can sustain itself while also bringing more technical folks over to faith-based companies then I'll be very satisfied with the result!
infinity ag
Just curious, if these are for tech jobs, they are connected to science. Not faith. How does religion tie into tech jobs?
aggiez03
AG
infinity ag said:

Just curious, if these are for tech jobs, they are connected to science. Not faith. How does religion tie into tech jobs?
Not sure if serious question or not, but I will give it a shot....

There is a certain segment of society that is tired of the BS that Wallstreet corporations are pushing on their employees, whether that be Covid vaccines, BLM, LGBTQ, DEI, etc...

Working at a Faith based company potentially avoids these while working with like minded folks with similar interests, and also likely pursuing a higher purpose which can be personally rewarding beyond a paycheck. I can only imagine (pun intended) that being a software developer for Veggie Tales or Brave Books would be a lot different than Microsoft or Facebook if you are a religious person.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.