Class of '14 looking for..

1,535 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by legalbird
chemAg14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy yall!

I'm class of 2014 living here in south CS. Graduated with my degree in microbiology. I'm currently working for Fujifilm Diosynth as a microbiologist in a pharmaceutical setting and have been for the last 3 years.

My wife and I are trying for a child this year and I'd like to spend as much time at home with her as I possibly can. I want to reach out the the CS Aggie network to see if anyone needs a very hard working, outgoing Aggie to be apart of their team at work! Doesn't have to be in biotech, im a hard worker and a go getter with a half way decent personality.

If anyone knows of anything please let me know! Trying to cover all my bases here.

Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Can vouch for ChemAg. He's a great guy with an even greater personality! Very hard working
Another Doug
AG
No direct contacts, but check with STgenetics if you haven't yet. Close by and in your field.
KaneIsAble
AG
So you want someone to pay you to stay at home to "snuggle" with your wife every day while on the clock?

Once you find that place of employment let me know and I'll apply too!
chemAg14
AG
lol just looking for a better work schedule that matches up with hers a bit more
ElephantRider
AG
chemAg14 said:

lol just looking for a better work schedule that matches up with hers a bit more

You didn't tell us what that schedule is.
legalbird
What if Fujifilm puts two and two together?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.