Austin
Sponsored by

Anyone need an Electrician?

1,241 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by thepriceisright24
thepriceisright24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm an Aggie electrician in Austin. I have a job working in multi family/apartment construction but I am looking for some side work to make a little extra money.

For the most part I'm looking for smaller projects but if you have a bigger project I can at least put you in touch with someone who would be suited for you.

For an Aggies I will give you a discount compared to what you would pay if you called an electrical company out for!

Feel free to PM me or I can post my phone number.
StaffingMgr
I may have a very small job for you. What's your # and I'll reach out. Thanks.
thepriceisright24
AG
281-467-8121
KT 90
AG
I will keep you mind next time. I actually just had somebody out a few weeks ago for a small issue that has now been resolved.

Are you trying to stay within a certain part of the Austin area, or anywhere? I am SW Austin.
thepriceisright24
AG
I live in Round Rock but work down off of Slaughter so I can go most anywhere
htownag08
AG
Was just looking to have someone come out and install a new outlet for an EV charger in the garage. Will definitely reach out!
fauxstradamus
AG
Youre on my list now. In a good way
AggieOO
Not ready yet, but will need someone in the coming months.
JohnnyShotgun
Sending a text today for a small job in Pflugerville. Thank you
Mookie
AG
Can you shoot me an email? In profile. Just moved and would love to get an outlet dropped in the back of the house for a hot tub. Thanks!
Beckdiesel03
AG
I'm in NB but just looking for outlet swaps and simple stuff. Also can get you river access since it's summer. Email is handle at the yahoo
thepriceisright24
AG
Sorry guys I have been crazy busy! I think I have reached back out to everyone that has texted my number on here! I will email the couple of yall that have requested emails.

If anyone else sees this please text my number I posted earlier in the thread. Definitely the best way to reach me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.