Can't say it enough (Jason Day)

3,849 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by JCA1
Unemployed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Some of the stuff on their website doesn't look too bad. I think they're just trying too hard to have Day wear their most outlandish outfits to bring attention to their brand.
NColoradoAG
jja79 said:

Where?
Colorado
CyAg86
AG
Charley Hull (LPGA) wears the Malbon brand well. I guess it a popular brand overseas. The stuff day wears is ugly.
JCA1
AG
Day's outfit for today's practice round. They've managed to make a very fit guy look like a middle aged dude with a boiler. I guess that's something.
Bunk Moreland
I like it only in the sense that it's different and golf needs different, + it irks a certain segment of golf watching fan.

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing it, but you do you Jason!
TresPuertas
AG
the only thing that outfit is missing is a marlboro red hanging right out of his lip.

i love it
JYDog90
AG
Muy said:

Geezus man, get a new clothes designer. Looks like a golfer in 1986 playing a resort course in Jamaica.

If they're going for the Tin Cup look, they nailed it.
Formerly Willy Wonka
Ag_07
AG
JCA1 said:

Day's outfit for today's practice round. They've managed to make a very fit guy look like a middle aged dude with a boiler. I guess that's something.

This looks like every 16-23 year old nowadays.
Mr. Frodo
AG
I believe the line is called Papillon …

JCA1
AG
Ag_07 said:

JCA1 said:

This looks like every 16-23 year old nowadays.

I guess it's regional because I have a 15 year old son and friends with lots of boys in that age group and the only way you could call this what they wear is if you mean shorts and a top.

I see shorts and hoodies all the time. Don't think I've ever seen a teenage boy wearing a blousy quarter zip, much less one that is an exact match to his shorts.
boy09
AG
Muy said:

Geezus man, get a new clothes designer. Looks like a golfer in 1986 playing a resort course in Jamaica.

Didn't like his Masters attire, but this goes kinda hard imo.
Mr.Bond
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Son of a *****. I just got rid of all my pleated pants and now they are coming back.

My dad had pearl snaps for so long. They left and came back twice
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

AggieDruggist89
AG
I thought all 15 year old white boys look like an alpaca.
jja79
AG
JCA1
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

I thought all 15 year old white boys look like an alpaca.
My first thought was Patrick from Spongebob when I saw it.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.