*****Aggies @ LSU - Saturday*****

135,830 Views | 2069 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by AggieBB
el_guapo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Players got too used to bubbles, dancing, and ice cream. Got soft at home. We blame ourselves for making Blue Bell too fun
aginlakeway
AG
RGLAG85 said:

Announcers summed it up best, we just made to many mistakes to win. Learn and move on, have to flush it.

Announcers we're spot on and much more rational than many posters on here.
Rongagin71
AG
A&M is definitely better team than LSU,
but we still have to prove it.
Just a matter of time.
McInnis
AG
Trying to avoid the sweep tomorrow with a pitcher that gave up nine runs in an inning and a third last week. I guess this is one time when we can be glad that baseball can be so weird.
dixichkn
AG
Decay said:

AggieMD95 said:

Man lsu is goooooooooooood

Two games with the leading or tying run on base and we had like 15 errors. Not exactly dominant wins.
Still two L's. Frustrating as F. I literally would've rather dropped a series to ANYBODY but these asshats
aggiewilliford
Get it out of our mind and system and curb stomp everyone else from here on out.
jrodwh00p
AG
not for the last 2 games.....'
..The history of the world is that of religion. Violent faith, in either God or Man has shed an endless river of blood. It is not a matter of what you can live without, but which allows you the freedom to be indifferent..

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
Capitol Ag said:

cheeky said:

Team has played like they're hungover thus far this weekend. Poor hitting, sub-par pitching and lousy defense. If this isn't a wake up call then what is?

We look tired. The good thing is we did this to ourselves. We can fix that. Onwards. Let's win tomorrow and start a new winning streak. Tomorrow is opening day!

Tired from what? LSU has played just as much as A&M has.
aggietony2010
AG
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

That #1 ranking was just too big for them. Spare me the "that's just baseball" BS.

Um, the #1 ranking they had when they won series against bama and Georgia?
fieldtrailer
AG
Lot of season left but losing to them puts a temp dent in it for me.
The Marksman
AG

That #1 ranking was just too big for them. Spare me the "that's just baseball" BS.
You're 100% right. A number next to the Aggies' name absolutely caused this loss, nothing else. They definitely didn't win 2 series vs ranked opponents with that very same number there. Tell me you don't know baseball without telling me you don't know baseball.
AggieMD95
AG
el_guapo said:

Players got too used to bubbles, dancing, and ice cream. Got soft at home. We blame ourselves for making Blue Bell too fun

We lost the edge somewhere along the line
trouble
AG
He's a troll. Put him on ignore
Aggies2009
AG

They've had that for weeks. Why did it only all of a sudden matter?
Hubert J. Farnsworth
aggietony2010 said:

But lose a series to a mediocre LSU team.
JaxDad
AG
Too many defensive errors combined with bats on shoulders or swinging at stuff in the dirt. I do kind of think they need to tougher about non Olsen games
lharris24
AG
We've made mistakes against LSU that we haven't made all season. Guess it's better to get that out of our system now than have it happen in the postseason.
fightintxaggie10
AG
dixichkn said:

Decay said:

AggieMD95 said:

Man lsu is goooooooooooood

Two games with the leading or tying run on base and we had like 15 errors. Not exactly dominant wins.
Still two L's. Frustrating as F. I literally would've rather dropped a series to ANYBODY but these asshats

Ugh can't deny it.
"IN BILL BYRNE WE TRUST"
aggietony2010
AG
trouble said:

He's a troll. Put him on ignore

I'm angry about baseball so I'm gonna take it out on some idiot trolls on here.

Last night I had a solar panel salesman ring the doorbell at 9:45, so I had another target for my wrath. Poor guy didn't know what hit him. No such luck tonight.
gibbons3761
AG
I think this is the series like Arkansas had at Alabama. We've played the worst baseball of the year and our big sticks have looked fairly lost all weekend with a few exceptions. Win tomorrow and flush it. Obviously going to not be #1, but who cares. Being #1 at the end of June is all that matters.
trouble
AG
Well then, have at him, baby. I'm just gonna eat a slice of pie
aggietony2010
AG

aggietony2010 said:

But lose a series to a mediocre LSU team.

Um, it's almost as if....

"that's just baseball"

You're making my own argument for me.
tjack16
AG
Just win tomorrow and then win the next two series

Honestly all I care about is getting the National seed. Whether that's #1 or #6 doesn't matter much to me as long as we host supers.

Conference titles are fun and all but National seed and Omaha is all I care about right now.
trouble
AG
Zactly
Quincey P. Morris
AG
tjack16 said:

Just win tomorrow and then win the next two series

Honestly all I care about is getting the National seed. Whether that's #1 or #6 doesn't matter much to me as long as we host supers.

Conference titles are fun and all but National seed and Omaha is all I care about right now.

Yup. And frankly the number one ain't done all that well recently.

I'd also be fine with us getting humbled a little right now.
12th Man Ag
AG
Just gotta get one tomorrow. We are good.
tjack16
AG
Would rather get humbled in early May than in mid June
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Don't think that's actually been the case in baseball while we've been in the SEC.
jrodwh00p
AG
Quincey P. Morris said:

Don't think that's actually been the case in baseball while we've been in the SEC.
Baseball is very different.... LSU has been tamable in baseball, they were especially beatable this year.
..The history of the world is that of religion. Violent faith, in either God or Man has shed an endless river of blood. It is not a matter of what you can live without, but which allows you the freedom to be indifferent..

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Cliff.Booth
aggietony2010
AG
trouble said:

Well then, have at him, baby. I'm just gonna eat a slice of pie

See, I'm fresh out of pie. Though I just found a drumstick ice cream cone in the fridge. (I told one of the kids to put it back in the freezer, as it was the last one and there'd be fights over it and I could just eat it now after they sleep...guess he didn't quite follow directions).

It's been in there at least an hour. This could get messy.
trouble
AG
I have complete faith in you
aginlakeway
AG
el_guapo said:

The Marksman said:

You're 100% right. A number next to the Aggies' name absolutely caused this loss, nothing else. They definitely didn't win 2 series vs ranked opponents with that very same number there. Tell me you don't know baseball without telling me you don't know baseball.

It was in Baton Rouge. It's what we do

What do we do in Baton Rouge in baseball?
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
This was as predictable as the sun rise.
It's what we do.
An L of an Ag
AG
God ****ing DAMMIT! What a ****ty ****ing sports weekend!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.