Arkie fans Thurs nite

3,212 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by Decay
Jim Benson 63
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had the bad luck to sit in front of some Arkie fans on Thurs. I could hear slurred gutteral barnyard sounds (how do they do that?) coming from behind me, turned around and 3 Arkies were holding beers, more cans on the concrete. I have had this experience before at fb games.
What a class act. Although I do feel sorry for the Arkie pitcher who walked in the winning run .
BoerneGator
AG
Go to bed and get some sleep, old timer! You don't have the excuse I do to be up this late! Today's another game, and yet another opportunity to send those pigs back where they came from wondering who stole their bacon!
Detective Jake Peralta
AG
The ones sprinkled in GA and in the parent allotment were fun. Definitely loud and passionate, but overall very respectful and took the ribbing back and forth very well.

I'll confess I did spend the 11th pacing on the concourse, so not sure what the vibe was like up there when we finally broke through.
dcowboy808
AG
Give em a break! They're helping payoff Jimbo's buyout with those beers
Decay
AG
Yeah each one probably dropped $200 on concessions
aTm 99
AG
I was less than impressed when they started cheering after Chesnut went down after laying out for a ball. This was well after the play was over, he went down on one knee and the Aggies went silent.
trouble
AG
They ain't classy people. They did the same in football when we were there in '12
Detective Jake Peralta
AG
Yeah that was rough and I had honestly forgotten that happened.

I *think* they stopped the chant short when Aggie fans called them out, but it was a bad look.
Serious Lee
on tv sounded like they tried to start a ball 5 chant. it wasnt even applicable
Decay
AG
Serious Lee said:

on tv sounded like they tried to start a ball 5 chant. it wasnt even applicable
Yeah I yelled at them "that's not even how it works"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.