How about them Hawkeyes???

606 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by TyHolden
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Iowa girls basketball just won the Big X in dramatic fashion!

Winning by a couple points with a couple seconds left in OT, Caitlyn Clark steals it and breaks open and has a clear path for a monster dunk to end the game, which of course, she didn't do because she can't dunk it. Reminded me why I don't watch women's basketball unless the Aggies are in it....

But then they interviewed her, and she made sure to bend the brim on her cap before speaking and I WAS TOTALLY BACK IN on her....go hawkeyes!
Shooter McGavin
AG
Cool
TyHolden
AG
Shooter McGavin said:

Cool

It's a slow sports day. I just can't get up for playing the woodpeckers from Rhode Island again...
RobAllen
AG
Baseball is on and your watching Iowa girl's basketball?
GEA89
AG
WGAD?
TyHolden
AG
GEA89 said:

WGAD?
I don't know what that means but that's about what I expected. Long week.
GEA89
AG
Who
Gives
A
Damn

And creating a thread about Iowa Women's Basketball here on this board deserves scrutiny.
DTP02
AG
Thought this thread was going to be about the Illinois v Iowa basketball game which is actually meaningful for Aggies, because Illinois winning would likely knock Iowa out of contention for the tourney.

Left disappointed to find out it was about a random women's basketball game that has no significance to A&M.
TyHolden
AG
time change messes with old people....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.