*** Alumni Muster ***

804 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by DoitBest
taylorswift13_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Live Results: https://flashresults.com/2024_Meets/Outdoor/04-20_AlumniMuster/index.htm

Last home meet of the year on deck! Pretty small meet with both much competition! Very few races will loaded but on paper the men's 800 should be crazy with Whitmarsh, Farquharson, and Norris all set to run! The women's discus will be a good one also! Hopefully we come out of this meet with some solid PR's! The 5000 has already been ran and the field events have begun!

Men's pole vault looking strong! Zack Munger ran a good 5000 to win it!
taylorswift13_
Sorry for posting late or if I'm inactive about the results! I've been busy with high school regionals! Everyone told me I was lucky to have an all American the past 4 years to take to state, so with her graduated I decided this year I'd take 3 to state with me we'll be tearing Austin down in 2 weeks
taylorswift13_
17'7 for Jack Mann III in the pole vault
taylorswift13_
Carlie Weiser with a nice PB in the discus of 179'2 in the prelims!
taylorswift13_
Delay in the field events
taylorswift13_
13.62 for Connor Schulman in the 110 hurdles
taylorswift13_
Any weather updates? Some events cancelled and others most competitions pulled out
DoitBest
S
It seemed to deteriorate pretty quick after the 800, but what a run by Emma Little in the steeple, by herself in that weather...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.