Mother's Day Gift

1,786 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by IIIHorn
AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I need to get my wife a mothers day gift. Any suggestions? Serious and non serious answers are welcome.
Anchorhold
A kid would be a great gift. Plus that's a win-win for both of y'all. Let me know if you need any more help with that.
Tanya 93
Spa day
Tatem
Massage!
Lex
Well, tell us about her? Does she like gardening? Cows? Getting done up at a spa? Working out? Cats? I can't seriously suggest you anything if I don't know anything about her…
swc93
AG
A nice board to put charcuterie stuff on or a couple pickleball paddles
Aggie521
AG
Bread, ham, cheese, and mayo. She'll know what to do.
Bondag
AG
She got big cans?
Carlo4
AG
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
something that shows some creativity, thoughtfulness and that you listen
Ginormus Ag
AG
It is not even May yet! You got plenty of time. This is like a May 18th problem!
Decay
AG
I got my wife a laptop since she's been asking about one. But I doubt everyone can get away with that one.
EastSideAg2002
Ragoo
AG
An apron
agz win
AG
Three day weekday rejuvenating trip on the Riverwalk with favorite lover or best friend. Hotel Valencia and be sure to tell them she needs pampering.
Tanya 93
Ginormus Ag said:

It is not even May yet! You got plenty of time. This is like a May 18th problem!

Other than Mother's Day is the 12th
histag10
AG
My dream gift- 24 to 36 hours alone. A hotel room, trashy TV, and room service. Just me. I can catch up on sleep in peace and quiet, go to the bathroom without someone watching me, and not hearing "mom!" "What's for dinner" "where is (insert literally anything a man can lose here)", "can you get that", etc. It's literally my dream vacation.... lol
Ginormus Ag
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Ginormus Ag said:

Other than Mother's Day is the 12th
Yeah, good one. Pretty sure it is May 19th. Don't rush the guy.
malenurse
AG
So your wife is also your mom? I'm confused
80s Guy
histag10 said:

My dream gift- 24 to 36 hours alone. A hotel room, trashy TV, and room service. Just me. I can catch up on sleep in peace and quiet, go to the bathroom without someone watching me, and not hearing "mom!" "What's for dinner" "where is (insert literally anything a man can lose here)", "can you get that", etc. It's literally my dream vacation.... lol

Well that's what happens when you have a herd of feral children and a CT for a husband
histag10
AG
80s Guy said:

histag10 said:

Well that's what happens when you have a herd of feral children and a CT for a husband

I did bring this upon myself, didn't i?
Martin Q. Blank
AustinCountyAg said:

I need to get my wife a mothers day gift. Any suggestions? Serious and non serious answers are welcome.
How old are your kids?
80s Guy
Yes you did
Spicy McHaggis
AG
Him and hers edible underbritches
AustinCountyAg
Martin Q. Blank said:

AustinCountyAg said:

How old are your kids?
Martin Q. Blank
AustinCountyAg said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

AustinCountyAg said:

How old are your kids?
Into Legos? You could do a Lego flower or plant kit together.
Txmoe
AG
Jon Hart bags are always a big hit. Lots of sizes and cool colors, and you can put her initials on it for a few more dollars. If you go to a lot of games, they even make clear bags that she can take.
Jon Hart Design Official Site
Lex
Txmoe said:

Jon Hart bags are always a big hit. Lots of sizes and cool colors, and you can put her initials on it for a few more dollars. If you go to a lot of games, they even make clear bags that she can take.
Jon Hart Design Official Site

I got my mom her first one for Christmas. She loves it. I have close to 30 in different colors and sizes. Enough that All the boys have luggage when we go places. Best bags 10/10 will buy more.
IIIHorn
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.