Hey Ags, let me tell you about an awesome soldier here in Iraq...

14,642 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by nuRowdy
aggiebylegacy
How long do you want to ignore this user?

[This message has been edited by aggiebylegacy (edited 8/4/2008 2:44p).]
aggiebylegacy
I don't know how I managed to miss this two years in a row, but prayers have been offered for Nils and his family. This will forever be a hard day for his family.
AggiePetro07
AG
T&P
CharlieTheUnicorn
t&p for all the families that face this and for the soldiers that deal with life in Iraq daily.
SolidT05
AggieBand2004
AG
quote:
I don't know how I managed to miss this two years in a row, but prayers have been offered for Nils and his family

My thoughts, exactly.

And if there was ever a need to combine and , this is it.
SiAg
pdc093
R.I.P. Nils.
txdawg80
rest in peace brother

HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL READS THE CARD OF A MAN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K737kqz7ktg
b.blauser
AG
Five years ago today, Nils paid the ultimate price at the call of his country. In his name and through his foundation set up by his parents, 7900 NIV Study Bibles have been distributed to troops on front lines who request them in Iraq for their own individual use by their Chaplains.

Earlier this Summer Nils' father met him in heaven for what had to have been a grand reunion. Imagine - a soldier killed in action seeing his father come running up to him in heaven! No more sorrow - only joy. God bless Frances Thompson as she eagerly awaits her reunion with her son and husband who have gone before her.
Post removed:
by user
BRP
quote:
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

- George Orwell

So true... RIP Nils.
Know Your Enemy
ENG
AG
quote:
Earlier this Summer Nils' father met him in heaven for what had to have been a grand reunion. Imagine - a soldier killed in action seeing his father come running up to him in heaven! No more sorrow - only joy. God bless Frances Thompson as she eagerly awaits her reunion with her son and husband who have gone before her.

I can
TERRY L
i can't believe it's been 5 years.
God bless this sweet family.
BarnacleScraper
AG
Here
NeuroticAg
AG
I pray God smiles on this man's mother as she waits to join her son and husband.
aglaohfour
AG
My thoughts and prayers are with Nils' friends and family. These anniversaries are always difficult.

[This message has been edited by Agoodlittleag04 (edited 8/4/2010 10:23a).]
PseudonymK
AG
God works miracles through stories like these, there are probably a countless number of lives that Brad and Nils have led to Him. Words can't express the appreciation I have for individuals and families that make this choice.
nuRowdy
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.