*** MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE *** [Staff message on OP]

3,280,330 Views | 26851 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by jackie childs
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The other way around. He remembers everything, but it's everyone else who has "amnesia," so to speak. Otherwise, yes, it's a renewed world without the robot laser guys.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Thx!
MooreTrucker
AG
TCTTS said:

The other way around. He remembers everything, but it's everyone else who has "amnesia," so to speak. Otherwise, yes, it's a renewed world without the robot laser guys.
Yeah, not so much amnesia as "it never happened".
TCTTS
AG
Exactly.
YouBet
AG
dvldog said:

I get it, but posts with every known cameo (earlier in the thread) takes a little bit of the fun away from seeing it and being surprised.

Maybe I'm being naive .

ETA: maybe "every known cameo" wasn't in this thread and some suggested article I saw. Saying that, there are plenty of big possible spoilers in the thread like screencaps of the entire trailer and tweets (x's?) of possible cameos.

I'm with you and don't think you are naive. It's entirely too easy to get spoiled nowadays. I avoid all trailers at this point and largely stay off these threads a few weeks out from a movie.
TCTTS
AG

jackie childs
Slow down there Bob…let's just focus on "one good film" per year before you try to double it
First Page Refresh
Page 768 of 768

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.