Sneaker Thread

762,526 Views | 13500 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by David_Puddy
StillNotAnAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is it a mail call if I picked them up at the Nike store in The Woodlands on Saturday?

I also have 2 pair coming in the mail in girl sizes. So if anyone is interested in a Women's 8.5, I'll sell it for what I paid, if not, I'll just take them back.
El Gallo Blanco
StillNotAnAggie said:

Is it a mail call if I picked them up at the Nike store in The Woodlands on Saturday?

I also have 2 pair coming in the mail in girl sizes. So if anyone is interested in a Women's 8.5, I'll sell it for what I paid, if not, I'll just take them back.
These still look damn good, but after seeing them in person the other day, I was a little let down tbh. These were my favs as a kid, and i was hoping they would stick to the original colorway blueprint for these (white upper, as opposed to light blue-ish grey). The blue also seems a little darker. Lost a little luster for me. Prob being overly critical....I'm sure i'll grow to love em.
MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
StillNotAnAggie said:

In the words of CFTXAG10…. "Lawd hammercy!"
CFTXAG10
Green2Maroon
AG
Mail call.
aggiephoenix02
Those look so comfortable…
Green2Maroon
AG
They do feel pretty good. I didn't know what to expect with these.
jrod2181
HST Mail Call
Wife wearing the mamabcitas to work today

David_Puddy
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

StillNotAnAggie said:

These still look damn good, but after seeing them in person the other day, I was a little let down tbh. These were my favs as a kid, and i was hoping they would stick to the original colorway blueprint for these (white upper, as opposed to light blue-ish grey). The blue also seems a little darker. Lost a little luster for me. Prob being overly critical....I'm sure i'll grow to love em.

I love the blue-ish grey color myself. This is my 6th pair of 4s and I have the white & grey pair along with the fire red & white pair. So it's nice to have a pair that isn't an all white upper.
David_Puddy
AG
Safe to say I'm a fan of the 4s

powerbelly
AG
I like the 4s but always have to cut the tab off the back. It cuts into my Achilles too much.
MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
Not sure if this was a shock drop, but they dropped about 30 minutes ago for anyone interested.
powerbelly
AG
As a well known grey fan, those are nice.

MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
Mail call
CFTXAG10
AG
Lawd Hammercy
MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
Actually, double mail call. I haven't tried these on yet, but they feel plush AF.
Yoda
AG
Gotta respect the staging of your last two photos. Nice!
aggiephoenix02
Clean fridge…
Sex Panther
AG
MoreCushing4thePushing said:

Mail call

Merica
MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
Had to do it for the military blues.
El Gallo Blanco
Honestly, taking a step back to be objective, pretty sure these are actually more aesthetically appealing than the original, which was almost a little gaudy with the bright white/lighter blue trim combo. The OG was my absolute fav shoe as a kid tho and the one I coveted the most, esp as an LA Gear kid.
David_Puddy
AG
Yeah same here. Those were my favorite
CFTXAG10
AG
jeffk
AG
One of my favorite colorways.
texsn95
AG
If you want a light runner without the massive soles, try the Saucony Kinvara line. I wore out my 12s and bought 2 pairs of the 13s. They have a newer 14 out but it looks kind of dumb with the thick white sole. About $80 online.

https://www.runningshoesguru.com/2022/05/saucony-kinvara-13-review/
David_Puddy
AG
MoreCushing4thePushing said:

Not sure if this was a shock drop, but they dropped about 30 minutes ago for anyone interested.

Really been eyeing these, but 160 is a bit steep of a retail price Looking on StockX, that is the better route to go on these. In my size I'd save $35-$40. Again, I keep telling myself....no more shoes....no more shoes....
First Page Refresh
Page 386 of 386

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.