Top Chef Season 21

405 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by Ag87H2O
Txmoe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hate to say it but I think this show has finally jumped the shark. I'm still watching but there's never been a more boring season that I can remember. I knew they'd lose something with Padma leaving but I think Kristen Kish has done a pretty good job as the new host. I just think maybe they've finally run out of good and interesting contestants.
DG-Ag
AG
I'm with you. Kish is taking some getting used to. Padma was the best.

However, I will keep watching as it is still, IMO, the gold standard in reality TV cooking shows.

Also, no know against Milwaukee (I've never been there) but I think they could've pick a more interesting location.

ETA - I do like Danny (the running guy) and Soo (the 16th contestant). Think it's cool he's a former pro golfer. My money's on one of those two winning it.
You're from down South,
And when you open your mouth,
You always seem to put your foot there.
Tanya 93
Michelle
DG-Ag
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Michelle
I do like her. I think she could end up in the top three. Amanda seems like a fairly strong contender as well. Couple of Texas connections always makes it a little more interesting.

ETA - forgot Kevin the French guy is che-ing at a place in Austin as well.
You're from down South,
And when you open your mouth,
You always seem to put your foot there.
Ag87H2O
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Michelle
Yep, I'm pulling for her. She seems like a nice, humble person, and the hometown connection makes it interesting. And she can cook.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.