The Mystery of Lao Tzu

3,088 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by AgPrognosticator
Leonard H. Stringfield
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Which of the realities is more difficult to process, nhi or remote viewing?

Histories will be re-evaluated with the revelation and acceptance of new realities.

It's all about the green...let's SECede to the BIG10.
one MEEN Ag
AG
I can't spot UFOs, but I do know a spyderman thread when I see one.
Leonard H. Stringfield
one MEEN Ag said:

I can't spot UFOs, but I do know a spyderman thread when I see one.
Oh yes you can...

Special model video cam with 120fps fitted with the proper IR filters.

https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Photographing_UFOs.html

Pretty amazing videos resulting from the set-up.

Main take-away is that these craft are in greater numbers than we see with the naked eye. Like MUCH more.

busted..

Histories will be re-evaluated with the revelation and acceptance of new realities.

PabloSerna
AG
"earth is a prison"

Leonard H. Stringfield
Correct, the data suggests exactly that.

jkag89
What data?
Leonard H. Stringfield
Data collected by Farsight

jkag89
Ah, the men and women who stare at goats. What I see in their videos is really bad improv. What am I missing or better yet why do you so readily accept at face value what they present? .
PabloSerna
AG
Leonard H. Stringfield said:

Correct, the data suggests exactly that.
Follow the white rabbit then?
Leonard H. Stringfield
It is interesting huh? You did ask about data...

Even some NASA related projects...

And yes, I do believe there is something very legit about the technique. Many do.

jkag89

Even some NASA related projects...
Must have missed those videos. I'm sure they are as enlightening as all the others you've posted

Quote:

And yes, I do believe there is something very legit about the technique.
Um OK. Why do you believe there is something very legit about the technique and better yet what in these videos you embed convinces you?
one MEEN Ag
AG
This is very simple. Anything discerned by remote viewing is just a rebranding of ancient oracle divination. i.e, its demons. Always has been. Demons don't care that you don't do tarot cards, stare into a globe, look at entrails, or go into a trance like the days of old. They'll give you tastes of what you seek, lies, and even bits of unknown knowledge to keep you communing with them. Because if you're ensnared with them, you aren't worshipping God.
Leonard H. Stringfield
After you see the results time after time you become somewhat convinced. Like anything in science...trust the data.

Leonard H. Stringfield
But it's not. This is what we've been programmed to believe. Same for et being demons/angels. It's the other way around IMO. Just my take along with many others.

jkag89

After you see the results time after time you become somewhat convinced. Like anything in science...trust the data.
What science?
Leonard H. Stringfield
Not sure what it's called at Farsight. The science of remote viewing perhaps? Or gov has done research into it as well. Plus other countries no doubt. Stanford Research Institute and our CIA kicked it off back in the '70s.

PabloSerna
AG

But it's not. This is what we've been programmed to believe. Same for et being demons/angels. It's the other way around IMO. Just my take along with many others.

But it's not. Angels by definition are purely spiritual beings. ET has a wicked finger that lights up at night and he eats Recees Pieces like they are going out of style.

Leonard H. Stringfield
Gabriel, the "angel" was simply an extraterrestrial

Noah's Ark...not what we've been told.

The "Miracle" at Fatima was no miracle...

Data was collected for these events using a technique developed by Stanford Research Institute and our CIA for military espionage purposes. Similar to the ufo projects that supposedly had been closed down, research and use of the technique is still part of our intelligence operations.

PabloSerna
AG
I think I understand your argument, but you are not understanding mine:

1. Angels do not have a physical component to their being. Pure spirits.
2. Seeing them doesn't equal to them having a "body" and "soul".

So, what I have seen so far is that ETs have a physical presence. The narrator is clear that these are alien beings with a spaceship. That is why I am saying they are nothing like angels in our understanding. Do ETs exist? I don't see why not. If they so, they are not angels. Very different creatures in my understanding.

Fun stuff though!

"fireballs!"

Leonard H. Stringfield
Perhaps some et don't have a physical presence? My take is that angels, demons, goblins, star people, sky gods...on and on, are simply et. Even Lucifer. The data suggests Gabriel (who indeed is/was a physical entity), what our fore-fathers termed an angel, is simply an extraterrestrial.

Farsight Project: Lucifer

PabloSerna
AG

Perhaps some et don't have a physical presence? My take is that angels, demons, goblins, star people, sky gods...on and on, are simply et. Even Lucifer. The data suggests Gabriel (who indeed is/was a physical entity), what our fore-fathers termed an angel, is simply an extraterrestrial.
I get that you understand that. We don't say angels have physical bodies. There is a lot of theology behind that understanding. For most people though, they think angels have bodies and even wings! So I can understand the confusion. They don't. Pure intellectual spirit- by definition.

HTH

ETA1: Lucifer is an angel of the highest order. Still a spirit with freewill and limited knowledge. Superior intellect however- and we know angels communicate through the mind. So not unlike some of the information- but any idea that they are physical is wrong association or not angelic. Some other being.

ETA2: "Perhaps some et don't have a physical presence?" We believe that there ARE being that do not have a physical presence, but exist in this world. So I would agree.
PabloSerna
AG
More about Angels:
1. There are several orders (called Choirs) 9 in all.
2. Each Choir has a different degree to the likeness of God.
3. The highest Choir (most like God) is the Seraphim, of which there are very few, maybe 4.
4. Lucifer is of the Seraphim Choir, 1st order. It is said he was the highest ever created.
5. Michael is of the Archangel Choir which is 8th in order.
6. Guardian Angels are 9th in order and every person ever born was assigned a guardian angel.

Found a decent LINK
Leonard H. Stringfield
I understand what you are saying. The data collected by Farsight shows that this Gabriel fella....Mohammed did meet him in a cave....was/is simply a physical extraterrestrial. Same goes for Lucifer..I suspect Satan, Michael et. al. and a multitude of "Gods" as well. Especially any that make reference to coming from above (the sky etc). This would include Niphlim, Seraphim etc.

Yes, I suspect there are highly evolved beings that may not even have a physical body. But if you look back far enough in terms of their origins (perhaps several billions of years) they most likely were simply what we would term extraterrestrials.

Just relaying what the data suggests.

PabloSerna
AG
I see. I did watch a couple of the videos and the teenage viewers, they seemed very young to me, were describing events not unlike some of the powers attributed to such beings as the Seraphim. Especially fireballs!

What is interesting is that the church uses a lot of that language as figurative and not literal. As is the case with wings, they really don't have wings. Flaming sword- not a real thing. Because the truth is so much deeper, just not as dramatic.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Indeed and then we have Ezekiels wheel. The good book is all about ets relationship with man kind.

Leonard H. Stringfield
Real-Life Psychic and Remote Viewer #1 for the CIA: Joe McMoneagle

Our gov is still involved with RV research. Yes, there is something going on here.

Rongagin71
AG
Slightly off base but I want to recommend a little gem of a book,
"The Circus of Dr Lao" by Finney.

Leonard H. Stringfield
That's some crazy stuff...

PabloSerna
AG
Do you think it was necessary for ET to reveal his essence to man? More importantly is ET in any way composite or wholly simple?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Leonard H. Stringfield
"And the truth shall set you free"..PabloSerna said:

Do you think it was necessary for ET to reveal his essence to man? More importantly is ET in any way composite or wholly simple?

Enquiring minds want to know!
It's extremely necessary that the et reality be disclosed to man. I suspect at some point we will come to recognize that life on other planets is the norm and not the exception. Wholly simple...probably not with many species out there. Lets get over the simple recognition of their existence first..

"And the truth shall set you free"..

AgPrognosticator
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.