Buddha...the next Farsight Project

737 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Leonard H. Stringfield
How long do you want to ignore this user?
About time...Courtney Brown talks about the next project at Farsight Institute in Atlanta, GA:

Been waiting for this for quite some time.

Their data collected from various projects clearly shows there was extraterrestrial involvement in 3 other major religions, Islam, Judaism and Christianity.

Perhaps there will be a 4th?
Leonard H. Stringfield
Super fascinating data from the first 2 viewers. Uncanny how just by given a random set of alpha numerical characters both viewers are seeing basically the same thing. A wise, mediative man. Again, the kicker is that extraterrestrials were involved in Buddha's development. One in particular that evidently set up shop in his mind and did not particularly like being viewed.

In summary, we now have 4 major religions on the planet where extraterrestrials have been involved in their implementation and maintenance. Systems to manipulate, steer, influence us. Outright control in some instances.

Islam
Judaism
Christianity
Buddhism

I suspect Hinduism might be the next major religion target at Farsight.
jrico2727
AG
You don't say a wise and meditative man. Who would have guessed that? Finally, the compelling evidence that everyone has sought by these practitioners of staring at goats.
Leonard H. Stringfield
jrico2727 said:

You don't say a wise and meditative man. Who would have guessed that? Finally, the compelling evidence that everyone has sought by these practitioners of staring at goats.
Yeah, it goes well beyond guessing my friend. Could have guessed a door knob. The first viewer actually did say this person might be Buddha? only 10 minutes into the session. Again, from a simple set of alpha numeric characters... Totally blind to the target. I can see why the gov is still heavily involved in this.

4 major religions on the planet..
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.