Did the Nephilim Build the Megaliths?

2,648 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by AG @ HEART
Leonard H. Stringfield
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Infection_Ag11 said:

Leonard H. Stringfield said:

One of the best remote viewers ever gives his thoughts here. Fascinating target via our CIA.

I'll never understand how an educated adult can watch something like that and do anything but laugh at the absurdity.
Many adults are not nearly as educated as they think they are. Giggle if you wish. I liken this remote viewing deal similar to the extraterrestrial reality though not as covered up. Both are as real as your toilet seat. Takes time....do a little research. These vides are not fiction. They were real projects done by real folk.

REALLY looking forward to Farsight Institutes project to be released later this month:

Personally, I know very little regarding Buddism except there are many, many followers. Hope they can handle the truth regarding that system...good or bad..... Regardless, they will be getting the memos.
Infection_Ag11
AG
Like I said, I'll never understand it.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Infection_Ag11 said:

Like I said, I'll never understand it.
Not sure how many of us do. I certainly don't. Perhaps we never will. 200 years ago who would have known about nuclear fission? Takes time. I think humanity has been involved the psychic phenomena for thousands of years though. Simply read the scriptures....But, there is something very real about remote viewing. Trust the data...the US intel communities continue to pour resources into the technique both in reasearch and intelligence gathering. Farsight Institute uses it for data collection, exploration and just cool things to "look" at. One of their main goals is to bring it to modern man as a true reality. I simply delivery the memos.

The recent project involved et craft "crashes" is a real eye opener. When confronted with the et reality, often we will hear "if they are so far advanced to come clear across the galaxy only to crash" yada yada...

Will the data suggests they are not crashing. You can probably figure out what we have done with those trillions of dollars annually missing from the DOD budget by now. Evidently, we have had some level of back-engineering of some of the et craft materials. This is what David Grusch has been refferrring to in the congressional hearings..

Trust the data:

Infection_Ag11
AG
But the point is there are real, known explanations for much of what you're talking about and solid evidence of theoretical explanations for the rest. Like my 9 year old knows the answers to some of the questions you seem astonished by because he watched a 10 minute YouTube lecture on the known scientific explanation. You don't need any of this hooky nonsense.

We have EXTREMELY strong evidence for how the Egyptians built the pyramids. We KNOW how the Chinese built the Great Wall. We KNOW those "spaceships" from Egyptian hieroglyphics aren't spaceships. It's so bizarre to me that adults pretend we don't have a good or absolute understanding of many of the things.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Infection_Ag11 said:

But the point is there are real, known explanations for much of what you're talking about and solid evidence of theoretical explanations for the rest. Like my 9 year old knows the answers to some of the questions you seem astonished by because he watched a 10 minute YouTube lecture on the known scientific explanation. You don't need any of this hooky nonsense.

We have EXTREMELY strong evidence for how the Egyptians built the pyramids. We KNOW how the Chinese built the Great Wall. We KNOW those "spaceships" from Egyptian hieroglyphics aren't spaceships. It's so bizarre to me that adults pretend we don't have a good or absolute understanding of many of the things.
There is still much disagreement among the experts on all of this archeology stuff. You only term it hooky maybe perhaps you really haven't honestly looked into it? I dunno. And yes, there is much disagreement on how the pyramids were constructed. Remote viewing bypasses the guessing and squabling. It's as real as any data gets. That's the point I've beem trying to get across. And now that the et reality is more of a reality...I've sorta transitioned to this subject. I suggest you view the documentary called "3rd eye Spies" first. Its free on you tube. Again, for something so "hooky", why does our gov continue to dump lots of money into researching it. And utilizing it? Are you familiar with the supposed "miracle" that took place in Fatima Portugal circa 1917?
PabloSerna
AG
AG @ HEART said:

PabloSerna said:

There is no demon sperm.

No one is saying it's demon sperm. If it's the sons of Cain theory then why is "Sons of God" never mentioned of men but of the angels in the OT? Jude says they left their First estate and are locked in Tartarus. It may sound crazy but then again the Bible speaks of chimeras and bloodsuckers. Studying this has brought me to the realization that many Christians have a very shallow view of the heavenly and supernatural, to think that Christianity is so very spiritual is cringy to some.

And in no way am I attacking you, but understanding why God to the measures he did in the flood, the prohibitions on the nation mingling with certain tribes, prohibitions on actions, etc. He didn't say those things just to be a fuddy-duddy. These strange things were going on. Days of Noah just doesn't mean very bad people, we've always had evil people on a huge scale throughout history.

And if anything learning of the Gen 6 events and measures taken to counter it by God makes me praise him even more.
I think it is definitely about fallen angels and their progeny. I also think the extrabiblical texts, like the Book of Enoch, Book of Jubilees, and Greek mythologies (Zeus and the Titans) contribute to the legend. Hence the coming of Jesus who said he came to bear witness to the truth.

Again- no one is going to kick you out of the faith for holding onto these beliefs- just that to me, it is clear that they were the children of the sons of Seth and daughters of the sons of Cain.

AG @ HEART
PabloSerna said:

AG @ HEART said:

PabloSerna said:

There is no demon sperm.

No one is saying it's demon sperm. If it's the sons of Cain theory then why is "Sons of God" never mentioned of men but of the angels in the OT? Jude says they left their First estate and are locked in Tartarus. It may sound crazy but then again the Bible speaks of chimeras and bloodsuckers. Studying this has brought me to the realization that many Christians have a very shallow view of the heavenly and supernatural, to think that Christianity is so very spiritual is cringy to some.

And in no way am I attacking you, but understanding why God to the measures he did in the flood, the prohibitions on the nation mingling with certain tribes, prohibitions on actions, etc. He didn't say those things just to be a fuddy-duddy. These strange things were going on. Days of Noah just doesn't mean very bad people, we've always had evil people on a huge scale throughout history.

And if anything learning of the Gen 6 events and measures taken to counter it by God makes me praise him even more.
I think it is definitely about fallen angels and their progeny. I also think the extrabiblical texts, like the Book of Enoch, Book of Jubilees, and Greek mythologies (Zeus and the Titans) contribute to the legend. Hence the coming of Jesus who said he came to bear witness to the truth.

Again- no one is going to kick you out of the faith for holding onto these beliefs- just that to me, it is clear that they were the children of the sons of Seth and daughters of the sons of Cain.

I dont think the ancient man just made things up and wasted time with them unless they had evidences that these beings that they venerated actually did something to or for them.
Infection_Ag11
AG
AG @ HEART said:

PabloSerna said:

AG @ HEART said:

PabloSerna said:

There is no demon sperm.

I dont think the ancient man just made things up and wasted time with them unless they had evidences that these beings that they venerated actually did something to or for them.

Why not? We do, and we know exponentially more about the world around us than they did.
AG @ HEART
Infection_Ag11 said:

AG @ HEART said:

PabloSerna said:

AG @ HEART said:

PabloSerna said:

There is no demon sperm.

Why not? We do, and we know exponentially more about the world around us than they did.

That may have validity but what keeps me from believing that the world is not that spiritual is the common thread of worship, ritual, and architecture that's wide spread. If it was just people making things up then you would have totally drastic forms of deity worship, and in a way you do have nuance across continents, language, and culture. But when you dig into it they all pretty much say the same thing. A deity came down, gave instructions on how to worship how to live and how to act, the names sometimes are the same too just language divergent.
Infection_Ag11
AG
AG @ HEART said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

AG @ HEART said:

PabloSerna said:

AG @ HEART said:

PabloSerna said:

There is no demon sperm.

That may have validity but what keeps me from believing that the world is not that spiritual is the common thread of worship, ritual, and architecture that's wide spread. If it was just people making things up then you would have totally drastic forms of deity worship, and in a way you do have nuance across continents, language, and culture. But when you dig into it they all pretty much say the same thing. A deity came down, gave instructions on how to worship how to live and how to act, the names sometimes are the same too just language divergent.

The biological/neurophysiological underpinnings of religion/spirituality are an innate part of being human. It's really not surprising at all that as a species we independently developed vaguely similar beliefs. The examples of other independently developed but similar social behaviors are numerous. Why did nearly every society that has ever existed, even long before they were communicating with each, dispose of their dead in only one of two ways? Why did kissing ans a means of expressing affection independently develop across all civilizations, going as far back as neanderthals based on ancient cave drawings? Why have 90+% of all humans been right handed, and most societies historically ostracized left handed people?
kurt vonnegut
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

I might get myself in trouble on this one. . . but, whatevs.

There is a lot that is known and understood about how the universe developed, how stars are formed, how planets form, and how life and complexity evolved, but that doesn't stop a lot of people from thinking there is an inaccessible supernatural force driving all of this.

We also know that people weren't poofed into existence, virgins don't become pregnant, people don't rise from the dead, and wine does not become blood when you speak some words.

Rather than defending Leonard's position (which I think is not at all supported), I wish to point out that humans are exceptionally gifted at taking 'extreme strong evidence' and using it to justify anything and everything.

Religion seems less absurd because we all grew up in a world where just about everyone believed in some version of it. If you could find a person born and raised 'under a rock' and educated but with zero knowledge of aliens or religion, then I'm not so sure that remote viewing and resurrections would be all that different to that person.
Infection_Ag11
AG
I don't disagree at all, but IMO there's a different line of thinking behind "God did all this cool nature stuff" and "Aliens did this thing we actually know humans did".

One is basically just adding an unnecessary step, the other is replacing a known explanation with an impossible or improbable one.
AG @ HEART
I'm not advocating for an "ancient astronaut" theory. Please don't mistake my point (what the Bible says has validity) instead of this secular ancient alien deception.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.