Matt Walsh roasts the fake Apollo mission theories

13,481 Views | 156 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by Ag with kids
The Kraken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
...and most the the comments are from the crazies who tell them they love him but that he's wrong. Really disturbing how many people are duped by YouTube and TikTok videos.

Looks like the video was posted on his YouTube channel a few weeks ago and then posted on his Facebook feed on Thursday. The comments on FB are nuts.

https://fb.watch/qIckF8NrTl/

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
GAC06
AG
In the age where we have access to more information than ever before, people are increasingly ignorant. People just go down a rabbit hole of crap curated for them by some algorithm and have no clue they are way off in crazy land by themselves.
aTmAg
AG
Wait until AI videos flood the internet. People will either believe anything or nothing.
CanyonAg77
AG
The fact that Russia, China, Vietnam, or none of our other enemies of the time "debunked" the moon landing is really all the proof you need that it was real
Rapier108
GAC06 said:

In the age where we have access to more information's ever before, people are increasingly ignorant. People just go down a rabbit hole of crap curated for them by some algorithm and have no clue they are way off in crazy land by themselves.
Some people think everything is untrue, but also think they're so smart that they know the truth about everything. No amount of proof or evidence will convince them of the truth. The flat earthers are some of the best examples.

You cannot argue or debate with these kinds of people. They're NPCs no different than the ones we see on the political right or political left.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
aTmAg
AG
Moon landing hoaxers are no different than 9/11 hoaxers. They should be mocked, degraded, and their voting privileges revoked.
The Kraken
AG
aTmAg said:

Moon landing hoaxers are no different than 9/11 hoaxers. They should be mocked, degraded, and their voting privileges revoked.
Only a matter of time before AggiEE, Snowdog90 and redsquirrelag show up now.
Dr. Mephisto
AG
aTmAg said:

Wait until AI videos flood the internet. People will either believe anything or nothing.

Based on how uncritically Americans followed the Pied Piper during covid, they will believe anything. So little rational thinking and so much emotional knee-jerking.

There will be a few independent thinkers and skeptics, and they will be vilified and ostracized for not slavishly following the herd.

Einstein knew it, too: "Great spirits have always suffered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Dead on.

You have to have guts to go against the masses, even when the masses are ignorant, manipulated automatons.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Old McDonald
the government claims we landed on the moon. the government lies about everything. therefore, moon landings were faked. checkmate, NASA!
Antoninus
Dr. Mephisto said:

Einstein knew it, too: "Great spirits have always suffered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Dead on.

You have to have guts to go against the masses, even when the masses are ignorant, manipulated automatons.
Indeed
TexAgs91
AG
This world is f'd up. Have the Dark Ages begun again?
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Mongolian Christmas
I'm not saying I believe it was fake. But you know, many here believed the feds and the media about Covid vaccines being safe, free and effective. I supported the Iraq war based on WMDs. I also bought the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Maybe there's nothing wrong with approaching things with a healthy dose of skepticism. I wouldn't put anything past these criminals.
Antoninus
TexasAggiesWin said:

He is riding a paleomino.
aTmAg
AG
Mongolian Christmas said:

I'm not saying I believe it was fake. But you know, many here believed the feds and the media about Covid vaccines being safe, free and effective. I supported the Iraq war based on WMDs. I also bought the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Maybe there's nothing wrong with approaching things with a healthy dose of skepticism. I wouldn't put anything past these criminals.
Not all skepticism are equal.

There is a difference between being skeptical of the covid vaccine and thinking the Earth is flat.

Moon landing denial is equivalent to round Earth denial
Mongolian Christmas
Why? What proof do you have of the moon landing that wasn't fed to you?
No Spin Ag
GAC06 said:

In the age where we have access to more information than ever before, people are increasingly ignorant. People just go down a rabbit hole of crap curated for them by some algorithm and have no clue they are way off in crazy land by themselves.

I can't blue star this enough.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
aTmAg
AG

By that argument, what proof do you have that the Earth is round that wasn't fed to you?
Mongolian Christmas
aTmAg said:

By that argument, what proof do you have that the Earth is round that wasn't fed to you?

I've flown on an airplane. I've seen a ship's mast go down as it leaves a harbor.
aTmAg
AG

aTmAg said:

I've flown on an airplane. I've seen a ship's mast go down as it leaves a harbor.
Use that same level of deduction to realize for yourself that the moon landing hoaxers are equally stupid as those who think the Earth is flat.
bangobango
AG

What proof do you have that the American Revolution happened? That Julius Ceasar existed? That Abraham Lincoln was assinated?
The Kraken
AG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

The Kraken
AG

Just come out and say you think it was faked.
Ginormus Ag
AG
I don't believe moon landing deniers are real. I've never met one in real life so I don't believe they exist.
MookieBlaylock
AG
the bigger question is why anyone thinks those videos are real
rgag12
AG
Is space even real?

If the sun is so hot, then why is "space" supposedly so cold??
CanyonAg77
AG

Oh, I don't know. How about a 363 foot tall, 30 feet in diameter, 6,5 million pound rocket launching in view of millions of people?
MookieBlaylock
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Oh, I don't know. How about a 363 foot tall, 30 feet in diameter, 6,5 million pound rocket launching in view of millions of people?

so that proves a rocket launch and nothing else
Hamburger Dan
Insert, Ron White gif- "You can't fix stupid".
one safe place
Must have been a slow news day for Walsh to spend any time on this. Next, debunk the Easter Bunny, Santa, or democrat politicians, things way more people believe in than the moon landing being fake.

I cannot prove Bigfoot exits, or the Loch Ness monster, nor that UFOs are full of folks from another planet, but I have proof we have landed on the moon. I have a half dozen game cam pics, quite blurry I'm afraid, that shows the astronauts walking around up there.
CSTXAg92
AG
aTmAg said:

Not all skepticism are equal.

There is a difference between being skeptical of the covid vaccine and thinking the Earth is flat.

Moon landing denial is equivalent to round Earth denial
I think most Americans take the moon landing at face value. That is, you were taught that we landed on the moon, therefore, it must have been true. In 2024, we absolutely know our government tried to blame a global pandemic on a virus spread via a wet market. We also know our government told us Saddam had Weapons of Mass Destruction in his arsenal, though none have ever been verified. These are only two of countless verifiable inconsistencies with truth and what our government have told us. I would encourage you to research the lunar landing topic in more detail before adopting or maintaining a definitive position on the topic. During your research, be sure you can answer all of these questions:

1) How were the videos beamed to Earth from the moon? We've all driven past giant satellite dishes the broadcast companies use to send signals on Earth. How were they able to send signals from the moon to Earth without a similarly huge antennae? Also, how were those broadcasts powered? 239,000 miles is *a long way* for a signal to travel and as a result it would have to be a *very powerful* signal to make it that far.

2) Why is there no sign of even a slight blast crater below or around the lander?

3) The lunar lander pad surfaces are all shiny. Why was there no dust on those surfaces kicked up from the lander's thrusters?

4) Why do the crew of Apollo 11 (Armstrong, Aldrin, Collins) have a 'star' (it's actually shaped like the moon) on Hollywood's Walk of Fame? Mind you, the stars were awarded to members of the entertainment community.

There are countless other questions on this topic that should give any objective person pause before enthusiastically deriding those who are cautiously skeptical, especially when we know what we know about our government's track record with the truth.
MouthBQ98
AG
Fwiw it is worth, there is substantial statistical data indicating that google and other search algorithms weighed the information people encountered in favor of information supporting or promoting narratives favorable to the left enough to skew political perceptions and options adequately to have changed the election outcomes in several 2020 contests. It was likely got a specific intent but it was clearly an algorithmic bias that the left and big tech was pleased with..
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
CSTXAg92 said:

4) Why do the crew of Apollo 11 (Armstrong, Aldrin, Collins) have a 'star' (it's actually shaped like the moon) on Hollywood's Walk of Fame? Mind you, the stars were awarded to members of the entertainment community.

The same reason the Chevrolet Suburban, Muhammad Ali, Terry Bradshaw, and Richard Branson have oneā€¦because anyone can be nominated (nominate themselves) and buy a star that will pay for it.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
MouthBQ98
AG
1. Sending a signal through space isn't that hard. There is less atmospheric interference because the signal is coming beastly straight in, and the moon is a lt point blank range as far as beaming to the ground on earth relative to other planets we were exploring at more or less the time which were orders of magnitude further away. Even so, there were a lot of failures sending video from these events. They didn't get successful launch video from the surface watching the lander launch until Apollo 17 after 3 previous attempts had technical trouble. It wasn't easy, but American engineers were some, maybe most of the best there were at that time.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.