Illegals and the crimes they commit

12,379 Views | 122 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by ATX_AG_08
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Too many to start a thread on each one but I'll start posting them here.

45-70Ag
AG
45-70Ag
AG
45-70Ag
AG
Ellis Wyatt
As with Soros DAs, Biden is intentionally creating crime and chaos in our streets.
Ellis Wyatt
Also:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3446761/replies
45-70Ag
AG
Would help to open my eyes. Missed that thread.
doubledog
In before "there are only a few..."
One criminal act is TOO MANY!
These criminals should not be here and thus the crime they bring is unacceptable!
Shooz in Katy
AG
This is a wake up call to the necessity of concealed carry, in case it wasn't obvious already.
NavyAg92
AG
It's like Biden said, "Send us your criminals, rapists, pedaphiles, gang members, drug lords and more! I love them as does Hunter!!". Typical liberals and democrats. They love this sh…..
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
doubledog said:

These criminals should not be here and thus the crime they bring is unacceptable!
Nah, we were specifically told this was fear mongering.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
doubledog
NavyAg92 said:

It's like Biden said, "Send us your criminals, rapists, pedaphiles, gang members, drug lords and more! I love them as does Hunter!!". Typical liberals and democrats. They love this sh…..
What the Democrats love is that 1 vote every 10,000 illegal migrants.
Cepe
AG
Just remember when you get that little bit of road rage you have no idea who is in the other car that doesn't give 2 cents about your life.

This is what I think about when I see these guys because they are out there and you don't know when you will come across them IMO.
ABATTBQ87
AG
doubledog said:

"Lincoln Riley," Biden said, appearing to mispronounce the victim's first name, "an innocent young woman who was killed by an illegal that's right. But how many thousands of people being killed by illegals?"
Scotty Appleton
45-70Ag said:

It should be pinned to the top of the page. It is more important that people see this stuff than the next "can't miss, 4 star WR" who will transfer in a year.
1988PA-Aggie
Cepe said:

Just remember when you get that little bit of road rage you have no idea who is in the other car that doesn't give 2 cents about your life.

This is what I think about when I see these guys because they are out there and you don't know when you will come across them IMO.
100%. Over the last few years I have completely changed my demeanor and approach to strangers whether it is on the road or as a pedestrian. Stay at a distance when possible, keep an eye on the whole situation, let road rage dissolve quickly, look for escape routes if things start to ramp up...

Those who turn away, live to see another day. (I do not carry, but thinking that will change soon.)
Ellis Wyatt
NavyAg92 said:

I remember Trump being called a racist for correctly identifying criminal invaders.
Scotty Appleton
And again, WTF do Haitians offer this country? (Other than vote shenanigans for Dems). They sure as hell aren't picking vegetables and putting up roofs.
Cru
S
We have got to get people in the state legislature who are pro texit.
usmcbrooks
Ellis Wyatt said:

NavyAg92 said:

I remember Trump being called a racist for correctly identifying criminal invaders.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people"

100% accurate statement, nothing racist about it. Facts over feelings.
BMX Bandit
45-70Ag said:

sadly, This thread too will slip off first page and be forgotten.

they've become so commonplace that we've become sensitized to what should be national headline stories.
45-70Ag
AG
BluHorseShu
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

doubledog said:

They absolutely should not be here illegally. But as far as fear mongering...if we prevented all illegal/violent criminals from entering the U.S.....The violent crime rate needle wouldn't move. We have a serious prosecution/punishment problem in the U.S.

So I agree, they should not be here and it would at least be one less crime. But I also think its been a great political tool to get people freaked out enough to vote and believe that they will be intrinsically safer from violent crimes.
45-70Ag
AG
It moves the needle in that there are people who are dead today who wouldn't be.
Jack Squat 83
AG
BluHorseShu said:

doubledog said:

They absolutely should not be here illegally. But as far as fear mongering...if we prevented all illegal/violent criminals from entering the U.S.....The violent crime rate needle wouldn't move. We have a serious prosecution/punishment problem in the U.S.

So I agree, they should not be here and it would at least be one less crime. But I also think its been a great political tool to get people freaked out enough to vote and believe that they will be intrinsically safer from violent crimes.
I bet if you or a family member were the "one" less victim of the crime, the situation might register a little differently.

For those of us Americans watching the complete destruction(by the Democrats 100%) of our country unfold in real time, "fear mongering" is at least one more thing that might somehow get the D voters attention, who might help slow or end the destruction. How is this even a counterpoint, with all of this going on?
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Scotty Appleton
Yep, it sure moved the needle for the families of those raped & killed.

And tired of the "it's fear mongering". I am not afraid of any illegal. I can kill 99.9% of people walking this planet in less than a minute with my bare hands. The point of these threads is to keep it top of mind and in the water cooler conversations.
B-1 83
AG
In before "They don't commit crimes at any higher rate than American citizens". Sure…….why not add 1000s more?
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
45-70Ag
AG
Rongagin71
AG
This kind of constant reporting on illegals and the harm many are doing does not seem to "get through" to many of the posters over on the Religion and Philosophy Forum where I have been battling those of liberal persuasion who obstinately defend loose border policies.
I wish some of you would post there under "Where some see invasion others see hope".
There, I'm told that illegals aren't committing crimes at a worse rate than our current population...which I don't believe, but even if true is not a good argument for allowing more illegals.

Edit: Macarthur has dropped back to we need immigration because of our low birth rate.
Which could possibly be true in the future but right now we are overpopulated with laborers/welfare recipients, just not the kind of educated professional that gets accepted as a legal immigrant.
45-70Ag
AG
45-70Ag
AG
doubledog
BluHorseShu said:

doubledog said:

Would you stop a crime before it happened?
Would you stop 10,000 illegals from entering the U.S. just to stop one criminal?

That one criminal may not move the needle, unless he/she is a terrorist who suicide bombs a stadium. It is all relative.
45-70Ag
AG
BadMoonRisin
AG
BluHorseShu said:

doubledog said:

Ellis Wyatt
You're right. We should focus on deporting people who vote democrat. That would solve many of our problems.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.