Yale students take antisemitism to a new level

13,269 Views | 150 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by 1988PA-Aggie
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

The next step is for liberals to begin putting Jews in rail cars bound for a "re-education" camp.

Lets see where Yale, Columbia and Harvard are in one year if Jews decide to quit donating to these worthless institutions.
Logos Stick
I knew this would eventually happen in this country, but had no idea it would happen this fast.

"And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it."
APHIS AG
And here I thought that it was conservatives that liberals wanted to "reeducate" but I guess they are just want to practice on an old "participant".

But unlike Jews, conservatives will not go quietly into the night.
ttu_85
45-70Ag said:

The next step is for liberals to begin putting Jews in rail cars bound for a "re-education" camp.

Lets see where Yale, Columbia and Harvard are in one year if Jews decide to quit donating to these worthless institutions.
Harvard, Yale, Columbia have already fell on the knife. Its now a question of when they bleed out. No way they recover from this.
ttu_85
Logos Stick said:

I knew this would eventually happen in this country, but had no idea it would happen this fast.

"And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it."
And they get their asses whipped.
techno-ag
AG
APHIS AG said:

And here I thought that it was conservatives that liberals wanted to "reeducate" but I guess they are just want to practice on an old "participant".

Never thought I'd see the day over here.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Ag87H2O
AG

Every one of those studends should be summarily dismissed from the University.

If not, every American donor to Yale, Jewish or not, should cut off giving immediately.

APHIS AG
Ag87H2O said:

If not, every American donor to Yale, Jewish or not, should cut off giving immediately.

Dismissed? They are probably being supported by the admin and professors.

First, the went after conservatives and we did nothing.

Now, they are going after Jews and we did nothing.

And I wonder which other domino will fall next.
TexasAggie_97
AG
I wish I had been there to see it because I would have physically confronted them to test the courage of their convictions. I have never liked bullies and have made it a habit of standing up to them.
Bobaloo
Left gonna left…
AggieCVQ
NYC Jews: "Still gonna vote D lmao"

If they would align with Republicans, we could curb stomp this insanity.
C@LAg
I am sure they have some lovely open spaces where they can erect some gas chambers as well. they will look lovely in the fall next to the trees as they change color
APHIS AG
TexasAggie_97 said:

I wish I had been there to see it because I would have physically confronted them to test the courage of their convictions. I have never liked bullies and have made it a habit of standing up to them.
And if you try to break their chain, they are the ones that will start crying for police protection and then you will be arrested.

We are now living in the asylum run by the inmates and supported by the doctors.
APHIS AG
C@LAg said:

I am sure they have some lovely open spaces where they can erect some gas chambers as well. they will look lovely in the fall next to the trees as they change color
Do not give them any ideas for they are probably reading "Mein Kampf" as they protest.

They have already memorized Karl Marx's writings already.
Irish 2.0
I hope the Jewish alumnus of Yale (There are a lot!!) refuse any further contributions to the school until everyone of those kids are expelled. Along with any faculty that had a hand in it.
Urban Ag
AG
another thread devoid of libs

ho hum

YouBet
AG
My dad was a freshman at Ole Miss when James Meredith registered.

Pretty sure he didn't think he would ever see this again. Especially against the very people we liberated 17 years prior in WWII.

Amazing how far we've fallen as a country.
TexasAggie_97
AG
APHIS AG said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

And if you try to break their chain, they are the ones that will start crying for police protection and then you will be arrested.

We are now living in the asylum run by the inmates and supported by the doctors.
Perhaps but if they prevent me from going where I want to go then they would learn a valuable life lesson the first of which is FAFO. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing
one safe place
Ag87H2O said:

Why not both?
ATX_AG_08
AG
one safe place
TexasAggie_97 said:

It would be such a pleasure to knock the front teeth out of one or two of them. The whole crowd would probably start whimpering and crying like babies.
YouBet
AG
Muslims are Nazis. We now have Nazis openly gathering and protesting everywhere and Marxists run the Democrat party.

Wild.
one safe place
YouBet said:

My dad was a freshman at Ole Miss when James Meredith registered.

Pretty sure he didn't think he would ever see this again. Especially against the very people we liberated 17 years prior in WWII.

Amazing how far we've fallen as a country.
We have let too many of the wrong people in, good Americans are having fewer kids while the underbelly is plopping them out unfettered, and we have become so soft on crime. It will be hard to reverse it.
CanyonAg77
AG
I wish I could say I did Nazi that coming.
v1rotate92
AG
Horrible to see that...

American Jews share in the blame. They vote Demorat and the demorats enable these peaceful protesters. My Libtard Catholic Aunt married a Jew. Nice successful guy but a demorat idiot. He hates the South and especially Texas, Abbott, Trump and Desantis. I try to show him the light but he straight up told me he fears gun toting Southerners more than taking the subway in NY. Like I said, he's an idiot.
Slick
TexasAggie_97
AG
v1rotate92 said:

Horrible to see that...

American Jews share in the blame. They vote Demorat and the demorats enable these peaceful protesters. My Libtard Catholic Aunt married a Jew. Nice successful guy but a demorat idiot. He hates the South and especially Texas, Abbott, Trump and Desantis. I try to show him the light but he straight up told me he fears gun toting Southerners more than taking the subway in NY. Like I said, he's an idiot.
What he does not understand is us gun toting southerners are the most likely to come to his aid. Perhaps some people are beyond repair and simple deserve whatever happens to them.
APHIS AG
v1rotate92 said:

Horrible to see that...

He is a liberal and you expected him to understand facts? He has the same mentality as the Jews in 1930's Germany and we all know what happened to them.
TAMU1990
AG
C@LAg said:

What about the effects on the climate? The Islamic terrorist vs the eco terrorist will have to sort this one out.
Desert Fox
AG
Satan's constant barrage of attacks on God's chosen people is more evidence the Bible is true and the end is coming.
C@LAg
TAMU1990 said:

C@LAg said:

What about the effects on the climate? The Islamic terrorist vs the eco terrorist will have to sort this one out.
this is one of the accepted exceptions to the left's enviro-Nazism.

Anubus
ATX_AG_08 said:

Your people voted for this **** so sthu.
AGinHI
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

And when concerns are raised, for mere discussion, about today's anti-American, anti-Western, white racist rhetoric and the extent people will go towards violence against white Americans it is summarily laughed off and dismissed as hyperbole, histrionics, and fear mongering.

They just don't have the numbers

Yet.
Tanya 93
Urban Ag said:

another thread devoid of libs

ho hum

Sorry

Dealing with health issues and preparing for surgery on Wednesday

These people are ****tards and they all need punched in the groin, have their hair pulled, and ***** slapped by masked people
Kraft Punk
I don't understand how Jews can watch stuff like this & still vote liberal....

It's insanity

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.