Don't get up in an old man's personal space.

9,646 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by YouBet
Old Sarge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Love Gun said:

Man bun got an education.

Education is important.
This is Texas. That is called a Dork Knob, sir.
Green is the new RED.
annie88
AG
aTm2004 said:

That just warms my heart.

That little brat has probably never had to face any consequences for his actions. I'm honestly a little surprised he went back after the guy, but he got what he deserved.
Tabasco
AG
Bregxit said:

Starred the screengrab. So much greatness here. Square right hook, jaw shifting off his face, but my favorite part, the thin line of spittle!
annie88
AG
Actually, it's very political. We're seeing this all around the country, especially with these younger kids and brats who have never had to face any consequences for their actions thinking they can go around and do whatever the hell they want. This is what the Democratic Party is in embolding.
Captain Pablo
AG
Love this!
captkirk
AG
Quite satisfying
BrazosDog02
AG
CrackerJackAg said:

JamesPShelley said:

CrackerJackAg said:

Dude is a puss. "Old man strength" is real and applies until about 40-45 years old then goes down hill fast. That guy got beat by an old man. No excuses for that
Old man strength is real. You are correct.

Until 40-45 years old? Lol.

Us "old men" have lived life, with maybe a few events/surprises left to uncover/discover... but I'll tell you: because of our life experience many of us are willing to beat the **** out of certain yung uns... and take the jail time, lol. Yeah... the smart old guys know how to play the card.

I've been a couple of circumstances, with otherwise *****-looking "men" and tell them, "Either you're going to get your ass kicked by an old man and be a laughingstock... or you're going to kick an old man's ass and be a laughingstock".

Just ask my beatdown partner I clocked the hell out of in front of Tractor Supply.

Old guys rule. Carry on.

Hey I'm getting right there with you. I'm 43. Old man strength and old man attitude are different things. We do start to decline strength wise though around 40-45.

You will get weak if you get lazy. Don't accept your decline and it'll help. Watch mike tyson train. I still drive fence posts and throw 50 bails of hay into the barn. I'll admit that I might not be able to whip 5 college kids at once but I'll sure as hell **** up one or maybe two of them before I get beat down.

Also, if yall didn't watch that video with sound on, you should. It's amazing. It's rewarding like the sound of a home run off a wood bat.
Harry Stone
AG
****ing great!!!
CrackerJackAg
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

CrackerJackAg said:

JamesPShelley said:

CrackerJackAg said:

Dude is a puss. "Old man strength" is real and applies until about 40-45 years old then goes down hill fast. That guy got beat by an old man. No excuses for that

Us "old men" have lived life, with maybe a few events/surprises left to uncover/discover... but I'll tell you: because of our life experience many of us are willing to beat the **** out of certain yung uns... and take the jail time, lol. Yeah... the smart old guys know how to play the card.

I've been a couple of circumstances, with otherwise *****-looking "men" and tell them, "Either you're going to get your ass kicked by an old man and be a laughingstock... or you're going to kick an old man's ass and be a laughingstock".

Just ask my beatdown partner I clocked the hell out of in front of Tractor Supply.

Old guys rule. Carry on.

Hey I'm getting right there with you. I'm 43. Old man strength and old man attitude are different things. We do start to decline strength wise though around 40-45.

You will get weak if you get lazy. Don't accept your decline and it'll help. Watch mike tyson train. I still drive fence posts and throw 50 bails of hay into the barn. I'll admit that I might not be able to whip 5 college kids at once but I'll sure as **** up one or maybe two of them before I get beat down.

Also, if yall didn't watch that video with sound on, you should. It's amazing. It's rewarding like the sound of a home run off a wood bat.

I don't accept anything. That's said, I can work out but it will make less and less impact over time. No matter what I do at 65 I will have 50% of my strength I did at 45. That's just a fact.

We don't disagree at all but just talking about different things.
Tramp96
Sad thing is this was in Canada (eh?), so the old man probably will be convicted of assault and given the max sentence, while soy boy will be set free with an official apology from the Justin Trudeau government.
DeSantis 2024
Sweep4-2
Not sure I agree that 40-45 is 'old' (I'm in my early 50's)!!

When I win against the youngsters (Wrestling and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu) it's attributed to experience and old man strength. When I lose, I blame it on being old.

So basically, I use it strategically haha.
Consistency: It's only a virtue if you're not a screw-up.
CrackerJackAg
AG

techno-ag
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

CrackerJackAg said:

JamesPShelley said:

CrackerJackAg said:

Old guys rule. Carry on.

You will get weak if you get lazy. Don't accept your decline and it'll help. Watch mike tyson train. I still drive fence posts and throw 50 bails of hay into the barn. I'll admit that I might not be able to whip 5 college kids at once but I'll sure as hell **** up one or maybe two of them before I get beat down.

… I ain't as good as I once was
My how the years have flown
But there was a time, back in my prime
When I could really hold my own
If you want to fight tonight
Guess them boys don't look all that tough
I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once
As I ever was
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Tex100
AG
one safe place said:

Loved the glasses going airborne. Shame it wasn't a couple of teeth. Old guy should have hit him in the nose and then he wouldn't have had to wrestle with the ****** nozzle!
. No hitting him in the jaw was a good move. A little harder and he is out. Old timer was correct to have hands up.
SuhrThang
A slobber knocking punch if I ever did see one! I hope that loosened one of those nasty yellow toofs.
“A drunkard’s dream if I ever did see one”
StandUpforAmerica
CrackerJackAg said:

BrazosDog02 said:

CrackerJackAg said:

JamesPShelley said:

CrackerJackAg said:

Old guys rule. Carry on.

You will get weak if you get lazy. Don't accept your decline and it'll help. Watch mike tyson train. I still drive fence posts and throw 50 bails of hay into the barn. I'll admit that I might not be able to whip 5 college kids at once but I'll sure as **** up one or maybe two of them before I get beat down.

I don't accept anything. That's said, I can work out but it will make less and less impact over time. No matter what I do at 65 I will have 50% of my strength I did at 45. That's just a fact.

For me it is less of a strength loss and more of a mobility issue. Too many old sports injuries are coming back to haunt me.
I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
CSTXAg92
AG
Anubus said:

OMG those legs flailing while he's down. HAHA!!!!
Soy boy has probably *never* (and I mean litterally NEVER) done anything more physical than tieing his shoes or brusing his teeth, so he had no idea what to do.
JWinTX
Over/under on days until some lib DA files charges against the guy who kicked that soy boy's ass? 2? 3?
Ellis Wyatt
APHIS AG said:

Quite a few men would demand his man card but he can never give what he never had.
Are you assuming his gender?

Pretty sure the puncher is going to have to take a shower to wash the Oil of Olay off his knuckles.
Tramp96
JWinTX said:

Over/under on days until some lib DA files charges against the guy who kicked that soy boy's ass? 2? 3?
Whatever the number, I'm taking the under.
DeSantis 2024
one safe place
Tex100 said:

one safe place said:

Loved the glasses going airborne. Shame it wasn't a couple of teeth. Old guy should have hit him in the nose and then he wouldn't have had to wrestle with the ****** nozzle!
. No hitting him in the jaw was a good move. A little harder and he is out. Old timer was correct to have hands up.
But he didn't hit him a little harder so he wasn't out and was able to continue. That same punch squarely on the nose and I bet the soy boy would have lost his will to participate!
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
techno-ag said:

… I ain't as good as I once was
My how the years have flown
But there was a time, back in my prime
When I could really hold my own
If you want to fight tonight
Guess them boys don't look all that tough
I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once
As I ever was

annie88
AG
JWinTX said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he did, but he was clearly provoked. But in Biden's Democrat justice today up is down and down is up.
techno-ag
AG
It's in your head now ain't it.

RIP Toby Keith.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Yes. You've ruined my Friday with that ear worm.
Trajan88
AG
This was in Canada?

If so, pretty good chance daddy-o payed hockey and is well trained in how to fight it out.

Would habe been awesome if soi boi got his shirt pulled over his head and then got a beat-down.
Burdizzo
AG
Cromagnum said:

Burdizzo said:

He's about the find out about the Big Bang Theory

Exactly why I posted that
Cobra39
Cromagnum said:

Burdizzo said:

He's about the find out about the Big Bang Theory

Awesome.

Cobra39
jagvocate
AG
flakrat said:

Bregxit said:

Reminds me of the album cover fire Vulgar Display of Soy
CrackerJackAg
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

CrackerJackAg said:

BrazosDog02 said:

CrackerJackAg said:

JamesPShelley said:

CrackerJackAg said:

Old guys rule. Carry on.

For me it is less of a strength loss and more of a mobility issue. Too many old sports injuries are coming back to haunt me.

I heard 95% of people will never sprint past 37 years of age. I immediately went out and sprinted. Have done a few dozen times since.
jagvocate
AG
I would like a WASP-moderated debate, please.
YouBet
AG
Sweep4-2 said:

Oh man, the glasses flying was hilarious. I watched that multiple times!!!

The only fault I can find is that he missed multiple submission opportunities that were there for the taking.

All kidding aside, he showed remarkable restraint and I'm glad they were able to both walk away without injury.

Not glad soy boy was able to. He deserves to be in the hospital.
CanyonAg77
AG
Gigem314 said:

Fantastic movie
Ed Harley
AG
Long-haired dip**** is lucky the old man took it easy on him.
AggieVictor10
AG
Old man strength is real.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.