Physical castration as punishment?

1,366 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by Kenneth_2003
itsyourboypookie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Louisiana judge hand this down to a man convicted of raping 14 year old.

This is the way

JohnLA762
AG
THE way would only cost $0.24…
Krautag81
It won't happen once the National libs get wind of it…..
doubledog
Give him gender-affirming care, turn him into a women and enter him in a women's sports.

This is the liberal way.
agent-maroon
AG
With this in spirit, but there's the whole Constitutional cruel and unusual punishment thing working against it
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Irish 2.0
The words 'cruel' and 'unusual' are very subjective and should be viewed very loosely in this instance.
sleepybeagle
AG
So what if he uses unconventional means to make connections as a minor attracted person. Who are we to judge!

(libs... did I do that right?)
sleepybeagle
agent-maroon
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

The words 'cruel' and 'unusual' are very subjective and should be viewed very loosely in this instance.

Alright, alright, OK... How about we compromise and just hang this POS? Or shoot him in the back of the head? Nothing cruel or unusual about that.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Irish 2.0

SWCBonfire
AG
JohnLA762 said:

A rope is reusable, and trees grow for free.

No Spin Ag
As long as they use a rusted spoon and have no anesthesia during the process.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Ag with kids
AG
JohnLA762 said:

I'd just like to note that I'm happy ammo prices have returned to the realm of reasonable.
FatZilla
AG
Ag with kids said:

JohnLA762 said:

I'd just like to note that I'm happy ammo prices have returned to the realm of reasonable.

I can do it even cheaper with my .22 air rifle. I get a couple hundred rounds for $5. I can fix a lot of individuals.
Buck Turgidson
JohnLA762 said:

Ammo prices have gone up quite a bit in recent years. Maybe closer to $0.50 depending on caliber.
Madman
AG
This only sounds like a good idea. Men like this have been documented to have a high chance of raping again but just use an object to commit the crime.
rwv2055
AG
agent-maroon said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Alright, alright, OK... How about we compromise and just hang this POS? Or shoot him in the back of the head? Nothing cruel or unusual about that.

I vote we split the difference, and just shoot him in the nuts.
one safe place
Burn him at the stake and make smores afterwards. Make it a family fun event and a lesson to those who attend. Would be a win-win-win.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Ag with kids said:

JohnLA762 said:

I thought we were talking about a rubber band
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.