Ya hate to see it .. Emory professor's arrest (video)

8,886 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by ts5641
Burdizzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

The decline of Western Civilization will be traced back to failure to record phone video in wide format.

Maroon Dawn
AG
Not gonna lie fellas,

Seeing a privileged elitist liberal white woman get a big dose of the reality she thought she was immune from gave me half a thrill in the jimmys
aggiehawg
AG
Ghost91 said:

"They won't let me call my husband to help me".

What a strong empowered FIERCE independent woman…
Her husband is the Dean of Admissions, IIRC.

She has already been released on a $50 bond.

Quote:

All 23 people arrested at Thursday's protest at Emory have been released from the Dekalb County Jail, records show.

Defendants were released on bond by 6:25 p.m., with all of them except two being released on signature bonds, which are cashless bonds usually used for minor or nonviolent offenses. Bonds were granted to the defendants Friday in magistrate court.

Among the first to be released Friday afternoon was Emory economics professor Caroline Fohlin, who is a tenured professor at the university. Fohlin was granted a $50 bond on a charge of simple battery against a police officer and disorderly conduct. Her arrest was caught on camera and went viral on social media.
Quote:

"Caroline Fohlin was not a protester at Emory on April 25," her attorney Gregory Clement said. "She emerged from her office, concerned only about the treatment of students on the quad. She looks forward to vigorously defending the accusations against her in court."
Good luck with that, counselor.
LINK
annie88
AG
They always think they're the victim and they always resisted arrest. I have no sympathy for this dumbass.
CardiffGiant
AG
Why did she leave her phone at home?
Burdizzo
AG
Good to hear her bail was only $50. Now the rest of those funds can go to the local Democratic Party.
Hungry Ojos
None of these worms will face a single day in jail. They won't even have to defend themselves. The DA is going to unilaterally drop all charges against all of these idiots. Just like the scum DA in Travis County recently did for ALL of the tu rioters. Absolutely infuriating that these losers can riot, hit cops, resist arrest, damage property, etc, then get the charges dropped while the J6 protestors rot in jail. Our justice system is a complete ****ing joke.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

None of these worms will face a single day in jail. They won't even have to defend themselves. The DA is going to unilaterally drop all charges against all of these idiots. Just like the scum DA in Travis County recently did for ALL of the tu rioters. Absolutely infuriating that these losers can riot, hit cops, resist arrest, damage property, etc, then get the charges dropped while the J6 protestors rot in jail. Our justice system is a complete ****ing joke.

We watched the governments attorneys flat out admit there is a 2 tier Justice system based on the politics of the person committing the offense and that they want said corrupt system to continue
BTHOB-98
"They are now manhandling me…."

How dare she assume the police gender!!
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
It'll be a shame if she gets off. That was hilarious
91AggieLawyer
AG
Hey...so.. um said:

"I hit the cop on the head and they arrested me. I don't know why."

Was I the only one that didn't see her hit the cop?

Not saying she didn't but the video doesn't show it. (Or does it? Did I miss it?)

They can probably make a good case for interference depending on the statute.
Nonregdrummer09
AG
Captain Pablo said:

Hope it was worth it

Lady, saying "I hit the cop on the head" on video while you're being arrested is generally ill advised.
fredfredunderscorefred
91AggieLawyer said:

Hey...so.. um said:

"I hit the cop on the head and they arrested me. I don't know why."

Was I the only one that didn't see her hit the cop?

Not saying she didn't but the video doesn't show it. (Or does it? Did I miss it?)

They can probably make a good case for interference depending on the statute.
look at 15-17 seconds - most likely at that moment the hand you can't see on video - the cops react pretty strongly. And she admits it.
akm91
AG
Holy hell! My son got into Emory for Econ! He's not going though but that's too funny!
Jock 07
AG
akm91 said:

Holy hell! My son got into Emory for Econ! He's not going though but that's too funny!

Really makes you think, huh?
EMY92
AG
Picadillo said:

Georgia law similar to Texas. She'll enjoy the next 5 to 20 years in jail.
It's Atlanta, the DA won't prosecute.
FCBlitz
OMG

This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. How could you be the arresting cop and not start laughing.

I would have probably lost it at …'My head is on the concrete'!!!!!

I would have pissed my shorts for sure at…"I am a professori am a professor….I AM A PROFESSOR OF ECONOMICS!

This is a top 10 clip for sure. Even though I am not sure how I would classify it. Stupid Jew Hating Professor 101.
FCBlitz
BTW….she should be fired.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
B-1 83 said:

"I'm a professor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You're a jail bird, now.
ts5641
Captain Pablo said:

Hope it was worth it

Shouting "I'm a professor" with a pee stain is greatness!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.