Harvard study: lesbians die 20% younger due to toxic cultural stress

3,706 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by YouBet
evestor1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Makes sense. They have very little to live for without kids.

Children and grandchildren make most people live longer bc they have enjoyment outside of the "my trips, my Subaru, my parties, my parades.

They provide a lot to culture, but very little to the longevity of society.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
gkaggie08 said:

It's depression. The FDA approved a pill for lesbians with depression, it's called Tricoxagin.

Thread Champion
Muy
AG
Bryanisbest said:

The wages of sin is death.

That's not exactly the point of that line, but I'll allow it.
YouBet
AG
Bulldog73 said:

Trannies kill themselves. Bi-women die early. Lesbians die early. It's all straight white guys' faults.
If only there were no straight white guys, this earth would be paradise. Thus says Harvard. At least until the straight white guys stop donating to the insane victim manufacturers.

Absurd. It's not our fault.

IT'S TRUMPS FAULT.
Madman
AG
I have been around a fairly large number of lesbian couples.

And all I can say is more drama and hatred on public display than for normal or gay couples by a mile. Just cruel and mean to each other in a way that is difficult to describe.

Madman
AG
And Americans are fat. Lesbians take it to a new level.
Brother Shamus
If it's a Harvard study, probably need to see if it was plagiarized from some other source.
abileneag09
AG
I recall seeing another study recently that said women who wait to have kids after 30 live longer than women who have kids earlier. What if they don't have kids at all?

Point being maybe it's different lifestyle choices, not just the fact that they're lesbian. But the spin in the article seems to be that lesbians live harder lives due to societal pressures of some sort? Dumb.
javajaws
AG
Well duh - they don't get enough Vitamin D.
YouBet
AG
The other asinine thing about this is that most gays live in urban areas which are blue and highly accepting of their lifestyle. They aren't facing toxic behavior in blue cities anymore than I do in my small Texas town as a white dude.
AggieDruggist89
AG
I would like to know how they determined the cause of death. It's one thing to observe the age of death but it's a lot more complicated to accurately identify the cause of morbidity and mortality.
YouBet
AG
Also, we already have studies showing that leftists are far more miserable, unhappy, and depressed compared to conservatives. Now add issue of having the wrong wiring (being gay) and that explains your death rates here.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.