"Or is the cause here to bring you me"

1,511 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by APHIS AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bill Maher nailing to idiocy of those protesting for Hamas.

$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

Bill Maher nailing to idiocy of those protesting for Hamas.

Couldn't make his point without tying it back to Trump. Which only proves that he still doesn't really get it, despite this new apparent "awakening" many of you think he's had.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Nobody thinks he's had an awakening. He's the same he's always been and there are things we can agree with him.
techno-ag
AG
He'll throw a bone to stay in the conservatives' discussions every now and then, but at the end of the day he'll pull the lever for a D every time.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Yeah, that was a pretty weak/loose stretch to bring it back around Trump.
APHIS AG
techno-ag said:

He'll throw a bone to stay in the conservatives' discussions every now and then, but at the end of the day he'll pull the lever for a D every time.
It is called ratings and he knows that attacking liberals and liberal mindset will get him ratings for if he just stuck with attacking Trump, his ratings would look like CNN's or the Late Show with Colbert.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.