bernie sanders says no doubt netanyahu is ethnic cleansing

3,958 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by FriscoKid
American Hardwood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

All I'm saying is it is obtuse or even hypocritical to throw a fit about Sanders (detestable scum that he undoubtedly is) throwing out the term "ethnic cleansing" when the zionists on this board agree with it in principle.
I think the mistake you are making is believing that Bernie Sanders is trying to be accurate, even in his own mind. He's not, he's being bombastic to push the agenda.
Martin Cash
AG
Bernie's cheese slid off the cracker a long time ago.
CoachtobeNamed$$$
RebelE Infantry said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

RebelE Infantry said:

bobbranco said:

RebelE Infantry said:

I don't see what all the fuss is about, a large portion of this board explicitly endorses the ethnic cleansing of Gaza and the West Bank.
Wake me up when the IDF and Netanyahu marches them into the gas chambers. Otherwise the Gazans are suffering because of their poor choices and diabolical religious hatred.

"It's not ethnic cleansing when I think they deserve it" is certainly one way to view the situation.

Sarcasm aside, I think it's debatable if what's actually going on right now rises to the level of "ethnic cleansing"
But what's not debatable is that a significant portion of people, including this forum, would and indeed do wholeheartedly support such an act.

What's your metric in differentiating military action and ethnic cleansing? What are you seeing specifically that causes you to make this leap?

Ethnic cleansing is the elimination or forced displacement of a people from their homeland. I am NOT saying that what is going on in Gaza right now rises to this definition, I am saying it's debatable. I'm not even making a value judgement one way for the other whether ethnic cleansing is the solution to the current problem.

All I'm saying is it is obtuse or even hypocritical to throw a fit about Sanders (detestable scum that he undoubtedly is) throwing out the term "ethnic cleansing" when the zionists on this board agree with it in principle.
You don't know what in the hell you're talking about when it comes to posters on this board.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Can someone explain to me the practical difference between Israel and an American Indian reservation? They are both large tracts of land given by the US to a race of people to live as they see fit to assuage our guilt for how we mistreated them, right?
Martin Cash
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

Can someone explain to me the practical difference between Israel and an American Indian reservation? They are both large tracts of land given by the US to a race of people to live as they see fit to assuage our guilt for how we mistreated them, right?
We gave Israel to the Jews? Learn something every day.
rab79
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

If someone looks like this...discount everything they say.

Bernie sure looks like he could use a little cleansing of the non-ethnic kind.
agent-maroon
AG
Martin Cash said:

Bernie's cheese slid off the cracker a long time ago.

And yet the DNC still had to buy him off twice to prevent him from getting the nomination. Neither hillary nor FJB could beat him outright in the primaries. Think about that for a minute...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DarkBrandon01
AG
RebelE Infantry said:

I don't see what all the fuss is about, a large portion of this board explicitly endorses the ethnic cleansing of Gaza and the West Bank.

They will claim it's not happening in one thread and cheer it on in the next.
jwhaby
American Hardwood said:

The Palestinians started a war, and now they are losing the war. What is so hard to understand about that?

Can you expound upon this? Are you referring to 10/7 or an earlier conflict?
American Hardwood
AG
Can't tell if you are being purposefully obtuse or can't fathom why 10/7 would trigger off a hot war.
rab79
AG
jwhaby said:

American Hardwood said:

The Palestinians started a war, and now they are losing the war. What is so hard to understand about that?

Tell me you know nothing about recent middle east history (last 80 years) without telling me you know nothing about history period.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Martin Cash said:

Practically, yes, if not technically, correct? If I'm wrong, I encourage you to post something substantive to let me know why.
jwhaby
rab79 said:

jwhaby said:

American Hardwood said:

Tell me you know nothing about recent middle east history (last 80 years) without telling me you know nothing about history period.

I wasn't speaking to you. I asked a question to Hardwood. Thanks.
Burdizzo
AG
Muy said:

Bernie would have turned in his Jewish family, friends and neighbors to the Nazis to save his own ass.

I was just about to say, "If Bernie had a gazillion dollars, his name would be Soros. He is that kind of self-loathing Jew."
B-1 83
AG
If Hamas is an "ethnicity", then more power to him.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
All the wars the Palestinians started since 1948 Israel finished for them
Harry Stone
AG
Liberals and progressives are worthless POS. Ones here included in that.
Martin Cash
AG
RebelE Infantry said:

bobbranco said:

RebelE Infantry said:

Wake me up when the IDF and Netanyahu marches them into the gas chambers. Otherwise the Gazans are suffering because of their poor choices and diabolical religious hatred.

"It's not ethnic cleansing when I think they deserve it" is certainly one way to view the situation.

Sarcasm aside, I think it's debatable if what's actually going on right now rises to the level of "ethnic cleansing"
But what's not debatable is that a significant portion of people, including this forum, would and indeed do wholeheartedly support such an act.
BS. "Terrorist" is not an ethnicity.
Martin Cash
AG

Martin Cash said:

Practically, yes, if not technically, correct? If I'm wrong, I encourage you to post something substantive to let me know why.
I am unaware that the US ever laid claim to any part of the Middle East, therefore we could not 'give' it to anyone. Your statement makes absolutely no sense.
Muy
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

The Jews created a hat to cover bald spots-

only thing most American Jews follow

I've worked with Northeastern Jewish people and can't think of one who practiced beyond their big holidays.
Velvet Jones
AG
YouBet
AG
Palestinians have refused every offer or compromise on a two state solution ever up for decision. Gaza was given to them by Israel and they ultimately used it as a terrorist enclave. The PLA, today, in the West Bank, has a public policy of paying Palestinians to reward the murder and maiming of Jews.

At some point, you have to make a decision to protect the innocent people who do not want to live their life in fear because another ethnicity in your country publicly supports your genocide. The tolerance that the Jewish people have gifted Palestinians is possibly unprecedented in human history.

I'm not for the genocide of Palestinians, but if I'm Israel I absolutely pursue a plan to relocate as many of them as possible outside of my borders. Their allies should be happy to take them.
APHIS AG
Muy said:

Heard a Congressman on Fox News this morning saying he never thought he'd see anti-semitism like this in America. How can a regular Joe like me have seen for a decade or 2 the reality that even American Jews aren't supportive of Israel, and the growing importation of anti-Israel Muslims, but not a congressman?
Why should this surprise anyone for this has occurred time and time again and as an example, the Germans and the countries that they occupied were aided by Jews in rounding up Jews for the camps.

The Warsaw Ghetto was a good example of this.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
The British and "Lawerence of Arabia" defeated the Ottoman Turks during WW1. The land that was Israel or Palastine was given to the British. But Jews started moving there around that time. By 1948 after WWII the Allies but mainly Britian decided to give the land up. The people living there decided to vote on who would rule. Sections ( that included both Jew and Arab) that decided to vote to join "Israel" were given full citizenship. Those that decided to not join them were the West Bank and Gaza. This means that there are Arab dominated Sections of Israel that had representation in their Parliment and are citizens. Remember that.
Infection_Ag11
AG
RebelE Infantry said:

bobbranco said:

RebelE Infantry said:

There are two million Arabs currently living peacefully and happily in Israel right now, many of whom support what Israel is doing in Gaza. Some are even fighting in the IDF.

If this is an ethnic cleansing then it's the ****tiest attempt at one on record.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BTKAG97
AG
RebelE Infantry said:

Evil should be purged fully and has nothing to do with ethnicity.
Infection_Ag11
AG
RebelE Infantry said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

RebelE Infantry said:

bobbranco said:

RebelE Infantry said:

What's your metric in differentiating military action and ethnic cleansing? What are you seeing specifically that causes you to make this leap?

Ethnic cleansing is the elimination or forced displacement of a people from their homeland. I am NOT saying that what is going on in Gaza right now rises to this definition, I am saying it's debatable. I'm not even making a value judgement one way for the other whether ethnic cleansing is the solution to the current problem.

Except Israel isn't doing anything to ethnically identical people within their own borders who abide by their laws and don't actively or passively support terrorists trying to kill them.

The idea that Israel as a state (not the small minority of ultra Orthodox Jews that live in Israel) is attempting to cleanse their society of Arabs or Muslims is preposterous on its face. They have numerous Arab Muslims participating in the highest levels of their economy, government and judiciary.
Urban Ag
AG
RebelE Infantry said:

Urban Ag said:

American Hardwood said:

I don't see any further need for debate beyond this.

The Palestinians pushed way to far with the wrong guy in office.

When you start from a position, the factual position, that the Palestinians will never accept anything short of every Jew in Israel being either dead or gone, that what choice do the Israelis have?

We did far worse to Japan, Germany, and much of Italy than the Israelis are doing to Palestine.

Wait until you find out what the guys who lead the Zionist movement in the first half of the 20th century thought about Arabs.

It really illustrates the intractable nature of the conflict since it began in the 1920s
Oh FFS

So TF what?

Get in the here and now. The past is the past. The absolute reality is that the Palestinians will never live in peace until every Jew is dead or gone. None of the history of the conflict changes that.

It's done. Israel exists. They are in the top 30 economies in the world, have a massive military complex, and they aint going anywhere no matter how much you and the muslims hate them. They are going to go down with the ship if it comes to that.

Any sense of historical "justice" doesn't mean sh**. Get over it. I stand with Israel because they stand against third world, backwards, 5th century, cretins, that murder, rape, torture. The past is the past. Again, get over it.

FriscoKid
AG
Owlagdad said:

Proves libs are so full of sheet….. they can pull anything out of their ass.

The protestors are calling Jewish students Nazi's?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.