Job Network
Sponsored by

Jobscan

1,169 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by ravingfans
Krazykat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone use Jobscan to compare your resume to a job description? Worth it or not?

"Jobscan helps you optimize your resume for any job, highlighting the key experience and skills recruiters need to see."

jobscan.co

JamesPShelley
It might be worth it if you don't know how to do it in an analogous manner.
JobSecurity
AG
Seems like exactly the thing chatgpt is made for
ravingfans
AG
Krazykat said:

Anyone use Jobscan to compare your resume to a job description? Worth it or not?

"Jobscan helps you optimize your resume for any job, highlighting the key experience and skills recruiters need to see."

jobscan.co

I have used it in several searches in the past. It is not the only tool to use, but if you are not having success with applying for jobs, it can assist you in honing your resume.

Like many tools, it addresses a symptom-- i.e. "submit resume to 1,000 sites get no response" where the problem might be that you need to develop some contacts in an area you want to pursue and generate some leads that way instead.

The Association of former students has a great program and resources to help get your resume updated and work your network for a new opportunity. They list in this forum frequently and have a weekly training to sit through a few times to help you get going also locally if you are in a big metro area, there are usually a good number of job networking groups hosted at churches that can help.

Like I say, jobscan.io is a good tool and I have subscribed for a few time periods to get a machine's opinion on how to focus my resume, but it is not The Answer to all your needs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.