***** Conference Title Games Thread 1-28-24 *****

26,626 Views | 524 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by 45-70Ag
MookieBlaylock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And Romo

The chefs are doing the in thinkable winning games while losing the turnover battle

Jim
The chiefs are plu 2 today....

Wtf are we watching
92Ag95
AG
Flowers=Chief's MVP
DGrimesAg92
Flowers cost the Ravens any chance.....typical "look at me" athletes today.
jkag89
MookieBlaylock said:

The Porkchop Express said:

I get hating a guy when he's the best player on your rival's team.

I really don't get the hate for players who seemingly have no connection to your life in any way, shape, or form.

If it wasn't for TexAgs, i would have no idea that people hated Mahomes or Kelce.

What planet are you on? The entire country is rooting for Baltimore
The chefs are beyond unbearable

Aren't all the Swifties pulling for KC?
5 Dollar Footlong
MookieBlaylock said:

I get hating a guy when he's the best player on your rival's team.

I really don't get the hate for players who seemingly have no connection to your life in any way, shape, or form.

If it wasn't for TexAgs, i would have no idea that people hated Mahomes or Kelce.

What planet are you on? The entire country is rooting for Baltimore
The chefs are beyond unbearable

Eat a Snickers.
PoppaB05
AG
Romo is really bad. Like worse than usual.
TaggiesT
MookieBlaylock said:

Jim

Wtf are we watching
Nantz should be fined for referring to Suggs as Tswizzle.
LB12Diamond
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

And Romo

The chefs are doing the in thinkable winning games while losing the turnover battle

Jim

Wtf are we watching

Did Romo really say that one. LOL
RC_57
AG
One of my in-laws is an absolute azz is a big Ravens fan, so go KC
94chem

Quite the sequence by Flowers. Taunting to go from 1st and goal to 1st and 10 at the 25, then a season killing fumble.

The penalty was obviously beyond stupid, but not a horrible outcome because it prevented a first and goal at the 9. However, Flowers then proceeds to pick up another first and goal at the 11, once again putting the ball in FG territory, negating the benefits of the taunting penalty. Then he capped it off with the nuclear option by fumbling, and just cut his hand on the bench. Flowers on his way to the worst own goals of all-time.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
TaggiesT
PoppaB05 said:

Romo is really bad. Like worse than usual.
They just can't help themselves.
Goose83
AG
Got to protect the manbaby.
The Porkchop Express
Clowny making dumb decisions in the NFL into a second decade.
Kashchei
AG
Ravens imploding
fc2112
I noticed guys from Houston seem to hate Romo. What's with that?
JDay
If you have paid any attention to the officiating, it is obvious the league was not going to let KC lose no matter what. Terribly one-sided officiating.

Basically doesn't matter if they implode or not. They will get the calls they need.
Tuve
How many dumb mistakes is Baltimore going to make?? This is awful
The Porkchop Express
fc2112 said:

I loved him as a player, he was the epitome of Dallas QBs that were propped up as champions but repeatedly failed.

I don't know anyone who likes him as an announcer. Jim Nantz must have pissed someone off to get this pairing.
The Porkchop Express
JDay said:

If you have paid any attention to the officiating, it is obvious the league was not going to let KC lose no matter what. Terribly one-sided officiating.

Basically doesn't matter if they implode or not. They will get the calls they need.
Are the officials making Baltimore's offense play like total crap?
AgDotCom
I guess someone's gonna have to lose a Super Bowl by stretching an unprotected football toward the goal line before this fundamentally idiotic maneuver stops.

Unless it's 4th down, protect the ball and don't cost your teammates sweltering 2-a-days and 4 months of hard work by being flippin' stupid and seeking attention.
LB12Diamond
AG

fc2112 said:

I loved him as a player, he was the epitome of Dallas QBs that were propped up as champions but repeatedly failed.

I don't know anyone who likes him as an announcer. Jim Nantz must have pissed someone off to get this pairing.

Pretty much

Have no idea why CBS gave him the top spot with Nantz.

Aikman and Moose are solid. Am I allowed to like them bc I'm a Houston guy.

I have plenty of Dallas buds that cannot stand Romo doing games. They are happy he's not on Fox.
DGrimesAg92
JDay said:

The NFL "scriptwriters" leaked it last week. San Fran and KC, KC wins back to back championships and beta boy proposes to the crazy one.
The Porkchop Express
I think Aikman is great, I loved when he called Texans' games this year. He really knows the game and learned how to be a good broadcaster. I feel like Romo doesn't know what game he's calling until he gets his boarding pass the night before.
htxag09
AG
DGrimesAg92 said:

JDay said:

The NFL "scriptwriters" leaked it last week. San Fran and KC, KC wins back to back championships and beta boy proposes to the crazy one.

Lol. Literally every "leaked script" I've seen was Baltimore vs San Fran.

Anyone who believes that is silly…

Anyone who believes it and still watches games is…..
TaggiesT
He's sooo bad there are many sources listing him in the top 5, currently. And the Nantz/Romo team as the best in the NFL.
LB12Diamond
AG
Romo just try's to be to happy. Cheerleader for both teams as well as sucking off Nantz all game.
94chem

fc2112 said:

Most true Dallas fans, like those who remember Staubach, White, and Aikman, know that Romo was the only thing that made most of those teams watchable. He spent most of his career bailing out crappy coaches and teammates around him. He basically had one playoff fail against NYG, but that team beat the 18-0 Patriots.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
LB12Diamond
AG
TaggiesT said:

He's sooo bad there are many sources listing him in the top 5, currently. And the Nantz/Romo team as the best in the NFL.

Not true at all. Actually have seen them ranked 6th.

Aikman/Buck 1st
Forgot who's was second
Trent Green team 3rd
NBC team
Forgot 5th. Maybe Fox top team
And then Nantz/Romo
The Porkchop Express
OBJ sighting
TexasAggiesWin
S
DGrimesAg92 said:

JDay said:

I seen it on the internet, must be true
Kashchei
AG
Jackson dumbassing it up too
Tuve
This moment is way too big for the Ravens. Totally unprepared
MookieBlaylock
AG
Tuve said:

This moment is way too big for the Ravens. Totally unprepared

Good to see you made an account just for this
TaggiesT
I feel like OBJs game now is just running deep, being covered, getting overthrown, and flailing his arms to try and draw a flag. Sad.
LB12Diamond
AG
3 turn overs.

Game over

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.